Blades vs Saints

It's being so cheerful what keeps you going isn't it? :)

Mind you, you may well be right.

No matter what, I shall be there shouting em on COYRAWW!

I'm always cheerful pal, its the only thing I drag myself out of the cot for.

In a way i hope I'm wrong.

I hope they smash 10 past you :hihi:

---------- Post added 15-12-2014 at 23:08 ----------

? This is the one time webby could predict his 4-0 correct scoreline ( might be 7 ?)

Webby you're going to be correct sometime. ??. Owl.

The law of averages dictate I must be right in something, somewhere, somehow :hihi:

Im more than a little worried we are going to get spanked.

Not as bad as City did to Wednesday but close ;)

I am the eternal pessimist when it comes to playing teams a long way above us. In fact I have been proved wrong on a few occasions so fingers crossed for this one.

However I wonder if all those mentioned who are going to run rings around us and thrash us at set pieces will actually play?

Koeman (one of my favourite players ever) may want o give some of his players a rest and save them for the Premier League. On the other hand this is a guaranteed road into Europe.....who'd be a manager eh?

United could win this! Putting a fiver on it

Edited by 8080m

United could win this! Putting a fiver on it

Remember the saying, "A fool and his money are easily parted"

So southampton will definetly be without pelle,schneirderlin and hesketh doubtful,beaten in last four including burnley,a win is still doubtful but certainly a possibility.

Edit your post Grapp, he did, but good for pointing it out ;)

My take on this: Southampton might field a lesser side (Koeman doesn't really care about the cup imo) but he will get his lads fired up, they've been on a bad run (although unlucky in last two games I think) so I could see this being a pretty big loss for United.

Going tonight expecting a loss, never stopped me before, and I'm not going to let it now.

Would have much preferred it if the Saints had won their last few games, they may have relaxed and come unstuck.

As it is they'll be desperate to win and we could cop for the backlash.

Do not accept for one minute that Koeman doesn't care, this is the quarter final of a national cup competition.

There are only three things a Premier team can win and this is one of them, it may be the least of the three but is possibly the only one they have a realistic chance of, ask the Saints fans what they think about it.

What bigger fish do you think Southampton have to fry?

?The Blades have a chance to add the Saints to their growing list of dumping another Premier Lge side

out of another cup.Home advantage is crucial against a very good Saints team who have lost 4 on the bounce.Ronald Koeman will see this match ideal to get back some form.The Blades will miss McCarthy

and O'Grady ( both ineligible ),this will be offset by the suspension of Pelle with 11 goals this season ,

he will be a big miss for them .The Blades always come good when playing cup matches. But I reckon the

Saints will just about have a little too much class .Best of luck to the Blades, but I can only see 1-3 win for

the Saints. ?.Owl.