Why can't I load my photos on sheffieldforum of things to sell?

I can not load any of my photos of items I have to sell on Sheffieldforum....anyone got any advice please?

Suzie x

Mod Note

When placing an advert you can upload one image, if you want more you need to host them somewhere like flikr and provide links to them.

This is because this site isn't primarily for buying, selling and exchanging goods, the classifieds are a courtesy we extend to our regular users who want to do this.

As an extra note, you might want to check the size of the picture....if it's a huge hi-res picture, which is perfectly feasible these days, even with a camera phone, the system will time out before it's uploaded...and you only get one shot at loading the pic.

Hi,

Still no luck unfortunately, even to load one photo and I see that other people are having the sam problem..... I will sell my stuff on gumtree as there is no problems there - but thatnk you to the people who took the time out to reply

Suzie x