2014/2015 Snow & Winter Weather MegaThread

went out for drive my land cruiser and it was carnage on the roads

- one bloke had got stuck with the back of his car sticking out in the road. Two blokes pushing but getting nowhere

- one woman looking like she was attempting to change a wheel. Again getting nowhere, children crying in car and woman getting hysterical

- two blokes trying to clear the road of snow. Even had to beep them so I could get past.

Carnage I say carnage

I dont think its the council you need to thank, just that Rotherham didnt actually have much snow.

Have they even had the plows out in Sheffield? Pretty suprised at the state of even alot of the major roads not to mention many of the main bus routes.

Must be the budget cuts hitting as it seems like much less has been done this year than in previous years.

Sheffield has had twenty gritting lorry's with ploughs on the front, out all day yesterday before it snowed, and they have been out today, regarding snow ploughing it has been reported on the radio and filmed on television Amey gritting and snow ploughing.

- one bloke had got stuck with the back of his car sticking out in the road. Two blokes pushing but getting nowhere

- one woman looking like she was attempting to change a wheel. Again getting nowhere, children crying in car and woman getting hysterical

- two blokes trying to clear the road of snow. Even had to beep them so I could get past.

Carnage I say carnage

You could have helped rather than coming here to report your viewings.

Carnage I say carnage

So, just to recap, you went for a drive for purely leisure purposes and saw people who needed help including some hysterical children and you drove past all of them?

To be fair everyone else drove past

you are the kind of person that gives the big 4 x 4 drivers a bad name:gag:

To be fair everyone else drove past

Of course. If someone had stopped and helped she wouldn't be there.

Or is it that you are as bad as her at changing wheels?

I dont think its the council you need to thank, just that Rotherham didnt actually have much snow.

Have they even had the plows out in Sheffield? Pretty suprised at the state of even alot of the major roads not to mention many of the main bus routes.

Must be the budget cuts hitting as it seems like much less has been done this year than in previous years.

don't know what part of Rotherham you saw but our road was blocked off:loopy:

you are the kind of person that gives the big 4 x 4 drivers a bad name:gag:

Don't be too hard on him, it's not easy to help people who are figments of his own imagination.

Carnage I say carnage

:hihi::hihi: Well done - four squiggling on the hook. I bow my cap.

It sure beats the endless posts on the merits of winter tyres.

:hihi::hihi: Well done - four squiggling on the hook. I bow my cap.

It sure beats the endless posts on the merits of winter tyres.

But winter tyres are awesome ;)