2014/2015 Snow & Winter Weather MegaThread

Stagecoach just posted on Twitter that there's a problem with the signal points at Middlewood so no trams running to/from at the moment

And First to start running Skeleton service in 15minutes

Anyone know what dronfield bypass is like?

Was moving about 15 minutes ago, but given how it's coming down in Dronfield at the minute I would steer clear.

No trams to Middlewood due to points failure - Yellow diverted to Malin Bridge

No trams to Herdings Park - Purple route suspended - use Blue trams to/from Gleadless Townend instead.

Trams running to Malin Bridge, Halfway and Meadowhall with delays.

Trains running normally so an option for those at Dore, Dronfield, Sheffield, Darnall, Woodhouse, Meadowhall and Chapeltown.

I bet there will plenty of little ones in nurseries. I know my three year old granddaughter has made it to hers this morning. My daughter took her on the 52 from Hillsborough to Brookhill then they walked it to the RHH. Just another nurse getting to work.

I suspect my daughter is in the same nursery. Her Dad pushed he in all the way from Walkley/Rivelin this morning as there are no buses running. I got the slightly more enjoyable job of walking my son to school through a blizzard!

Meersbrook - we have about an inch on the ground and despite a gritter speeding by last night, its not done much to the road.

Dose anyone know if it's snowing in castleton ?

Was going to go for a drive to see the light's and have a meal but someone said it's snowing. The person who told me tell's porky's so i don't know if it's true .

yes it is and the hope valley many roads hard work take care unless you can hire a helicopter o get you there xx

About 10 inches up in Lodgemoor now & still coming down fast.

I suspect my daughter is in the same nursery. Her Dad pushed he in all the way from Walkley/Rivelin this morning as there are no buses running. I got the slightly more enjoyable job of walking my son to school through a blizzard!

lots of schools in chesterfield are closed I wouldn't bother taking my child out in this weather it will be ok in a couple of days keep them at home till monday