2014/2015 Snow & Winter Weather MegaThread

And I did just that and decided not to travel to Peterborough tonight which by the looks of things to come was a good call

I can't see a compelling reason to travel to Peterborough whatever the weather, and I was born there.

Good decision!

I can't see a compelling reason to travel to Peterborough whatever the weather, and I was born there.

Good decision!

Work of course lol we would have been home about 3am if we went and the roads already look shocking

It's been snowing here in Birdwell for about 2 hours now .............. white over.

thank you love your updates, white out here in s8, do you know if the woodhead pass is open.

I'm not sure but even if it is, looking at the map I doubt it will be in an hour :D

My cousin just posted that she is stuck on woodhead and might be there all night. Several cars have crashed already

thank you love your updates, white out here in s8, do you know if the woodhead pass is open.

Isn't according to my RAC app - closed due to "an incedent"

All though they spelt "incident"correctly.

thank you all, my sister is driving from Manchester, will text her now!

Deepwell Bank is clear at the moment, traffic flowing freely.

Its completely covered here in deepcar now but theres none of the heavy stuff just yet.Watching united on the box at the moment and it is starting to come down heavy at bramall lane.It looks like united could do with it getting that heavy that they have to abandon it with the way it is going for them at the moment.