2014/2015 Snow & Winter Weather MegaThread

I didn't think I'd be resurrecting this thread a week before April but there is currently a storm moving over the UK and we are at risk of hail, snow, wind, torrential rain and lightening. Not necessarily all at once or in that order but it is currently snowing on the Pennines and in far NW Sheffield (areas like Bolderstone, etc).

I'll keep an eye on it as always but the next 12 hours could literally bring us anything! Not that you'd know by looking at the Met Office site!

---------- Post added 24-03-2015 at 13:09 ----------

Oh and as an addition, the long range forecasts suggest Easter Weekend being freezing and wintry too. Sorry to kill the beach plans if anyone has any..

I didn't think I'd be resurrecting this thread a week before April but there is currently a storm moving over the UK and we are at risk of hail, snow, wind, torrential rain and lightening. Not necessarily all at once or in that order but it is currently snowing on the Pennines and in far NW Sheffield (areas like Bolderstone, etc).

I'll keep an eye on it as always but the next 12 hours could literally bring us anything! Not that you'd know by looking at the Met Office site!

---------- Post added 24-03-2015 at 13:09 ----------

Oh and as an addition, the long range forecasts suggest Easter Weekend being freezing and wintry too. Sorry to kill the beach plans if anyone has any..

Thanks for the update Twirler, we'll take what comes!! More important, lovely to hear from you again, hopefully in good health :)

hail stone's as big as marble's here./ with a nice sunny sky:)

hail stone's as big as marble's here./ with a nice sunny sky:)

Same here... OW! They hurt!

Was wintry over Easter a couple of years back. The hail is hurting when it smack you.

Excellent, change my Avatar from the Range Rover, back to the TVR and it snows :D

Snowing in Grenoside!

.....???????? What you been drinking? I want some!