2014/2015 Snow & Winter Weather MegaThread

Hope the news is good for you today Twirler. If you do have to stay in I'll happily lend you my new but basic laptop. PM me if wanted

Hoping you get good news today Twirler. The snow has certainly not made it to S6 :)

Twirler, I was on the coach travelling from Stratford to Bourton on the water, when it absolutely threw it down with snow. Didn't settle but was profuse whilst it lasted.

My very best wishes to you.

Carmen. x

I only came across Twirler's weather updates yesterday and was well happy with the updates and accuracy. You should have a twitter/facebook page to keep us informed :) Keep up the good work pal and best of look with the health.

One of my darling older ladies informed me this morning ,(and I never said a word) Rotherham had a few flakes yesterday.

Pleased to be able to say I'm been discharged after all tests showed nothing too naughty, just rest and go straight back if anything else like that happens.

I'm going to go to bed and listen to the rain bouncing off the window tonight, no snow but might be a few bins settling their contents all over the road!

The Twitter account is something to think about, but probably a bit late now, maybe next winter!

Edited by TheTwirler
typo.