White American Bulldog bitch for rehoming.

Reason for Rehome / Sale - A change in my circumstances and a personal matter forces rehoming.

Time Scale – How Urgent? As soon as the perfect home is found.

Sale Amount - £100

Has the Dog been in Rescue - No.

Location - Sheffield 8.

Age & Sex - 11 months, Female.

Breed/ Mix - American Bulldog, possibly mixed.

KC Registered - No.

Approximate size - Medium size.

Exercise Needed - Atleast 2 maybe 3 walks a day.

Neutered & Micro chipped - Microchipped, Not neutered.

Vaccinated & Wormed - All up to date.

Live in / out - In house dog.

Ever lived with other cats/dogs/other animals - Great with other dogs as she has been brought up with another dog. not sure about cats as she hasn't been around any.

Any Current or Historical Health or Psychological Issues - None.

Temperament - Absolutely brilliant temperament. Great with other dogs and children too but I would advise children over 4 as she is really bouncy.

Good or Bad with Children - Brilliant.

Dislike of Men or Women - Good with both.

OK with Dogs / Cats/other Animals - Good with other dogs, not sure about cats as never tried her.

Travel OK in Car - Yes.

Left happily alone in the House for How Long at a time - 2-3 hours.

Destructive Behaviour - May start to chew if left too long, would advise toys and bones she can play/chew on.

Barks - Yes when people knock on the door.

Pull on the lead - Not too bad on lead. Slightly pulls.

Crate trained - Yes.

Housetrained - Yes.

General Information you can share about the Dog. -

I want to find the best possible home for Gucci as It is what she deserves. She loves her cuddles and walks just like any other dog. Will be devestated to see her go but in my current situation and circumstances I am unable to offer her to love and attention she needs. Please note that I will be checking out any possible homes. I would advise that she be rehomed with someone that has another dog as she is used to being around other dogs. She would also suit a family as she is great around children. I want to be sure that she goes to somebody I can trust to not breed her as she hasn't been spayed I don't want her being used as a breeding machine as she deserves so much better than that. I also would like to keep in regular contact with her new owner and be updated on her progress throughout her life. If anyone would like more information please either email me on [email protected]. Or text me on 07513687119. Thank you.

Get her spade before you let her go, then you'll def know she can't be used as a puppy making dog.!

jt