Can anyone recommend a Xmas Day taxi?

I asked this question last year and had a couple of offers, one chap we booked and all was great, but have lost numbers/messages and obviously things may be different this year.

I'd like a taxi for Xmas Day evening from S36 to S12. If anyone can recommend someone please pm me.

Thanks.

I asked this question last year and had a couple of offers, one chap we booked and all was great, but have lost numbers/messages and obviously things may be different this year.

I'd like a taxi for Xmas Day evening from S36 to S12. If anyone can recommend someone please pm me.

Thanks.

Are they not allowed to post it on the thread for the benefit of others?

Thanks.

Just take a nice steady stroll instead, your only talking about 25 miles, it'll blow away the cobwebs and if youv'e had a drink you will be sober by the time you get home, plus you will have saved some dosh, there you go job sorted.:hihi:

Ring City on 2393939. Im sure they can take you.

Or Mercury, or Excel, or any other taxi company. They will all be operating.

Mercury taxis 266 2662

Excel taxis 245 0000

I use a great company called Boxing Day Taxis but I don't think they work Xmas Day

They're all about the same aren't they? I can't see why you'd have an issue getting a cab on Christmas day given that many taxi drivers are Muslim and so Christmas day means nothing to them.

Had a flyer through the door the other week for Crystal taxis, no idea what they are like though.