Lowedges slip road

hi all sorted to a degree any complaints,comments ect must go to

[email protected] they state the don't think there will be any,but I for 1 will

be opposing this idea and suggest others will so now its up to you all to email them if you don't agree with the new layout ,thanks bassett one hope this helps you all.

Ill be emailing them Bassett, thanks for the address.

I suspect it is to help cyclists on a rather busy rd.

What it has done is made a very safe slip rd junction into a very dangerous slip rd where instead of using the momentum of a car to join the traffic you now have to pull out into traffic moving at 40mph......typical council stupid idea!!

Does anyone know the reason for this change?

Is it to make it safer for cyclists already on Chesterfield Road South? Drivers having a formal 90 deg give way are more likely to see a cyclist on the main road than if they are merging down a slip road.

Reason.... .?

To keep a few incompetants employed doing time wasting ideas.

Does anyone know the reason for this change?

Is it to make it safer for cyclists already on Chesterfield Road South? Drivers having a formal 90 deg give way are more likely to see a cyclist on the main road than if they are merging down a slip road.

By making it more dangerous for traffic entering Chesterfield road?

How about blocking off the incoming traffic from Bowshore and making it go around Lowedges. Then the traffic from Lowedges that is currently giving way can right straight out no problems.

Gotta be worth a try and a consultation period eh planners??

How about blocking off the incoming traffic from Bowshore and making it go around Lowedges. Then the traffic from Lowedges that is currently giving way can right straight out no problems.

Gotta be worth a try and a consultation period eh planners??

Because there's no way that Lowedges road would cope with that amount of traffic? There isn't really a way *round* Lowedges, only though...

Unless I've completely misunderstood..?

Because there's no way that Lowedges road would cope with that amount of traffic? There isn't really a way *round* Lowedges, only though...

Unless I've completely misunderstood..?

I think it was a little tongue in cheek :)

our complaint is in from the tenants association,the local post office are also unhappy,so if you don't like the road layout email [email protected] thanks