What PUBS are open on XMAS DAY/NIGHT in Sheffield?

We are open at the Waggon and Horses from 12pm until 4pm Xmas Day! Serving drinks

It may or may not have escaped your attention that the 25th is CHRISTMAS DAY

The birth of our lord?

Maybe something to consider?

If not now but something you will certainly have time to reflect on in the afterlife. Especially in the moments after your death when you are making your way through the gates of hell.

For all eternity

The birth of our lord?

If not now but something you will certainly have time to reflect on in the afterlife. Especially in the moments after your death when you are making your way through the gates of hell.

For all eternity

Nah, according to this thread there are some pubs open! :thumbsup:

The birth of our lord?

For all eternity

Well if that's what I've got to look forward to when I croak I'd like to have a drink on Christmas day and enjoy my life. If nutjobs like you are going to Heaven then I'd sooner be going down to Hell.

The Stag on Psalter lane is open at 10am I believe.

The Norton at Meadowhead open till 6pm.

My local is open 12 till 3 but as it will be packed with folk who won't return till the same time next Christmas, I shan't say which pub that is!

You will be pleased to know that DEMPSEYS on Hereford St. at the bottom of the Moor will be open Christmas Day and Boxing Day until (as far as I remember) 4am in the morning. However, it is best to take out membership, which is EXTREMELY easy, and can be done on the day, which gives you better value when having a night out there.

The Crown and Anchor is open on Middlewood Road, Hillsborough from 5pm until 4am. Xmas Day