How much does a Staffordshire bull terrier cost?

Roughly how much is it for a staffordshire bull terrier not bothered about papers as long as its pedigree..any info would be great. thanks x

Its always good to know its history so I would always recommend papers so you know that it is a pedigree (although you still can't always be sure without blood tests)

Anyway my friend bought one for £400 with papers last year from the Freeads paper!

oh right...yes thats something to bear in mind then..cheers x:)

A great choice of dog Hoobs - regardless of how much you end up paying, he/she will reward you with a lifetime of love and affection. I love Staffies.

A ripped up face, severed fingers, loss of blood that kind of thing.:loopy:

I do hope your subsequent posts are an improvement on this one - if its a case of downhill from here, I wouldn't bother in future. :gag:

They are to a Chav what a ****su is to Paris Hilton:huh:

They are to a Chav what a ****su is to Paris Hilton

Come back when you know what you are talking about. Staffords are one of the friendliest dogs around.

People that post on forums without knowing the slightest thing about the subject are just :loopy: IMO

I'm now on my 3rd Staffie and you are talking a load of crap. Remember, engage brain,think, then post in that order.:rolleyes:

I'm now on my 3rd Staffie and you are talking a load of crap. Remember, engage brain,think, then post in that order.:rolleyes:

as these dogs are now totaly banned in most Canadian prov'there as been 5 children deaths in my area alone fm these or cross breeds so there banning these does have some merit,since most of these dogs are owned by drug runners and yobos ,we will always get the cry"but not MY dog".My wifes uncle bred these dogs in the 40s for one thing, that was to kill,but most of these dog owners would allow just one or two maulings or killings of children ,and in the newspaper they they always say the same thing,"but he's never done it befor:loopy: :loopy::suspect:

You'er right on dont even look at the negitive replys