Julie Dore to stand down ?

Strict assesments your having a laugh arnt you. I thought UKIP allowed any old loon and racist to stand?

Those are the strict assessments, being an old loon and racist.

No she isn't now can we lock this thread Mods as its serving no purpose other than to turn into another council bashing thread.

Oh stop whining, if you have any defence of the council then post it don't whinge about closing the thread........cowards trick!!

thank you!

I am standing as councillor for shiregreen next year.

if i can achieve the very strict assessment standards that UKIP have, i hope to stand as an MP next year too. my first choice is for Hallam constituency, my second Hillsborough & Brightside.

i think nick clegg's broken promises and second fiddle coalition partner role has let down Sheffield BIG STYLE! i just hope his supporters realise that and give me just this one moment in time.

i wont let them down.

after seeing GMB union members on strike outside the Next factory because hundreds of jobs there, are only being advertised in poland, i think every union member should be re-evaluating their commitment to labour.

Stop standing for blooming UKIP! You either:

a) Are ignorant of their policies which would be ironic as you are standing for them

b) Deciding to ignore the fact that your own opinions, ethics and morality do not match with UKIP at all, meaning you are probably only representing UKIP as you think people will simply vote for Nigel Farage and you can get ahead by hanging on to his coat tails

or c) You are just a bit of a fool

I genuinely cannot decide which of these 3 it is. And even more frustratingly, I agree with some many of the things you say and if you stood as an independent you might even have got my vote. Maybe. If I was feeling v generous.

No she isn't now can we lock this thread Mods as its serving no purpose other than to turn into another council bashing thread.

If they wernt so incompetent people wouldnt have to "Bash" them.

---------- Post added 08-12-2014 at 15:03 ----------

Strict assesments your having a laugh arnt you. I thought UKIP allowed any old loon and racist to stand?

Id rather that than the labour snob who looks down her nose and ridiculed white van man and people like Gordon Brown who calls voters "Bigots" for daring to mention immigrants.

Edited by Penistone999

Oh stop whining, if you have any defence of the council then post it don't whinge about closing the thread........cowards trick!!

The title says ' Julie Dore to stand down ? ' the answer is no so this thread is now redundant and is wildly off topic

ooo, get you!

The title says ' Julie Dore to stand down ? ' the answer is no so this thread is now redundant and is wildly off topic

[/color]

Why aren't people allowed their opinions and views anymore .

---------- Post added 09-12-2014 at 00:52 ----------

Good for you!

Best of luck.

Edited by rivaldo1

99% of Narden Dee posts aggressively defend SCC.

Draw your own conclusions.

if i can achieve the very strict assessment standards that UKIP have, i hope to stand as an MP next year too.

Hope you're open minded!

UKIP's Roger Bird denies candidate's harassment claim

The general secretary of UKIP has denied a claim that he sexually harassed a newly-recruited candidate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30390554

Hope you're open minded!

UKIP's Roger Bird denies candidate's harassment claim

The general secretary of UKIP has denied a claim that he sexually harassed a newly-recruited candidate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30390554

Hope you are given that they have not found out if its true or not yet and he is denying it.

I am not bothered either way but as your making a point of it.

99% of Narden Dee posts aggressively defend SCC.

Draw your own conclusions.

or jump to an incorrect one:rolleyes:

i don't aggressively defend the council i do however find the usual council bashing (and in some cases downright lies people post) that goes on in this forum as extremely boring and produces nothing of substance.

and thank you for confirming the Sheffield forum rule which seems to be

" if you disagree with my view and defend the council you must work for them"

Narden Dee is absolutely right about JD not standing down. Complete myth.