Julie Dore to stand down ?

What do you fancy in the 1:35 at Huntingdon tomorrow?

Authorship or

Cloonacool

Edited by rivaldo1

You have only to look at the fiasco called Sevenstone that was a failure with the name alone,so much dithering and indecision and this from so called educated people with qualifications and degrees in anything but the job they are doing.Errr! what was julie Dore's job before she was council leader please tell us.As my mate once said at a council meeting on asbestos dangers,You are all educated idiots and not one of you have a clue.Sheffield council is full of the old guard and needs a clearout and the places filled with younger people with forward thinking and the determination to see things through.

There was a time before Labour took control of the council when My Lord Scriven was in charge.

"’Biggest step forward’ for Sheffield’s £600m Sevenstone retail site, says Scriven"

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/business/business-news/biggest-step-forward-for-sheffield-s-600m-sevenstone-retail-site-says-scriven-1-3182672

I think you will find it was not Julie Dore to blame, just do a search for Sheffield Sevenstones and you may well find that Paul Scriven was the man behind the project.

If we want a leader with charisma and also photogenic in front of a camera, come back Baron Scriven of Hunters Bar, leader of Sheffield Council 2008-11.

There rests my case

There was a time before Labour took control of the council when My Lord Scriven was in charge.

"’Biggest step forward’ for Sheffield’s £600m Sevenstone retail site, says Scriven"

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/business/business-news/biggest-step-forward-for-sheffield-s-600m-sevenstone-retail-site-says-scriven-1-3182672

I think you will find it was not Julie Dore to blame, just do a search for Sheffield Sevenstones and you may well find that Paul Scriven was the man behind the project.

If we want a leader with charisma and also photogenic in front of a camera, come back Baron Scriven of Hunters Bar, leader of Sheffield Council 2008-11.

There rests my case

Another self serving waste of space (and money).

Authorship or

Cloonacool

both will get backed in

Nice, I've got my eye on you!

Nice, I've got my eye on you!

"Nice, I've got my eye on you!":huh:?

"Nice, I've got my eye on you!":huh:?

Will ya have a pint with me ya blaggard?

Julie dore to stand down as local leader of the council ?..I hope this is true then Sheffield will be able to move forward instead of going backwards

After reading 5 pages of ....... I'm unable to see any answer to the OP's question. It is that one day she will stand down. A date has yet to be smoked out. It may be years away.

In the meantime, let the insults continue, but they won't get us anywhere.

Will ya have a pint with me ya blaggard?

"Will ya have a pint with me ya blaggard?

Harsh:huh:

---------- Post added 06-12-2014 at 22:56 ----------

After reading 5 pages of ....... I'm unable to see any answer to the OP's question. It is that one day she will stand down. A date has yet to be smoked out. It may be years away.

In the meantime, let the insults continue, but they won't get us anywhere.

Insults?.....

---------- Post added 06-12-2014 at 23:13 ----------

Funny how you are not old enough to go in a pub.

But in an earlier post thought a bank would not give a 22 year old a loan

If you must post statistics, at least do some research of official documents to

back up your post

Quote Rivaldo

"what bank would give 22 yeard old a loan,none that i know at all "[/

Over 25 where i am , i don't drink so i don't go in "pubs"

an i do my research. plenty thanks