Handsworth Christmas market 7th December

Handsworth Christmas Market

Sunday 7th December 2014

3pm to 6pm £1.00 entry for adults Children Free.

over 40 craft and gift stalls

Licensed bar - street food and family disco till later

Animal petting area

children's rides, lights display, carol singing

behind St Marys church Handsworth,

Handsworth road S13 9BZ

Sounds good,will there be access for wheelchairs,so i can come with my daughter,she will love it.She can walk a little so as long as we can get near everything we will be fine.Just need to know we can access the site so to speak!

I hope she will really enjoy it - there is no parking on site it is just on road parking but then the whole site outside is flat and there is level access to most rooms with over 30 of the stalls there is just one room that has 3 steps for 8 stalls that she may not be able to manage? - there are fully fitted out wheelchair friendly toilets - the only other thing is considering when to come as it can get really busy in the middle but is quieter start and end if you were worried about getting through the big crowds round the stalls?

Hope you can make it

We already have an engagement but I'll pass the world round. It sounds great.

I hope she will really enjoy it - there is no parking on site it is just on road parking but then the whole site outside is flat and there is level access to most rooms with over 30 of the stalls there is just one room that has 3 steps for 8 stalls that she may not be able to manage? - there are fully fitted out wheelchair friendly toilets - the only other thing is considering when to come as it can get really busy in the middle but is quieter start and end if you were worried about getting through the big crowds round the stalls?

Hope you can make it

Thanks for replying,She can manage 3 steps ,so if all goes well,we will be there.