Training program

I am wanting to start training to tone and lose weight and need the motivation for it, does anyone have any tips or personal trainers

I am a personal trainer in sheffield and would be happy to meet up and get you fit and toned. Can help with diet plans too. Get in touch if you'd like to discuss further.

Hi I would be interested if you could message me with info please

hi. thanks for coming back to me. i have lots of different methods, but i usually charge £30 for a 1 hour session tailored to you. i would then provide a basic nutrition plan and a specific training plan to do also.

however, i have discounts for block bookings, and if you have nutrition off me too i have discounts too.

where about in sheffield are you?

---------- Post added 04-12-2014 at 17:32 ----------

i do all of my training outside, so can meet you near to where you live or at a place that we decide. i base my training on body weight, and functional fitness so can get you mega fit and toned.

How many sessions a qlweek do u usually consider ? And I live in foxhill Sheffield s6

it largely depends on:

1. budget.

2. goals.

3. determination.

however, i would usually suggest 2 times per month, and i will give you a plan to do in between sessions. however, i usually like to meet up with a client before hand to discuss goals, do a small wellness evaluation, and see what level you are at fitness wise prior to starting.

does this sound good? when were you thinking of starting?

I wanted to start as soon as possible and how much is it for a consultation please

the wellness evaluation is free, and takes around 15mins. we can meet up somewhere, do it over the phone or i can come to you.

in terms of sessions, i do a discount on block bookings.

That would be fine how much is the block bookings

so the sessions are £30 each for 1 hour. 4 sessions are £100, payable when booked.

if you refer family or friends i give you 10% discount.

if you purchase nutrition, i do 10% discount on the RRP of the nutrition also.