Power Cut - S12

Morning!

Did anyone else in S12 experience a Power Cut this morning at around 4am, I know my road did as one house's burglar alarm hasn't stopped since the power came back on!

Morning? Its still night haha... yep, same here, probably the same road, although the alarm has stopped now phew, back to sleep!

couldnt see anything reported on the providers site.

It's confused me that much I'm getting Morning/Night confused haha! - Wonder how long it was off for, Just glad the alarms gone off! As you say we can now get back to sleep! :D

I was awake with the new born

Power was off less than 5 minutes in s12

Didn't notice it.

I guessed we had a power cut as my alarm didn't go off and the clock had reset... only an hour late for work!

Yeah it went off in the small hours in Frecheville, only noticed cos the alarm clock was flashing tho

Went off in Intake too. Think it must have been essential maintenance work as the power supply seems far more stable now. I've always suffered with a slight flickering on my lighting on both LED and incandescent lights for as long as I can remember, more noticeable when dimmed. It now seems to have disappeared and the lights are now on steadily with no flicker. Anyone else experienced similar.