Christmas cranes near M1..Nice job.

Went past on Monday night and they looked spectacular in the mist.

Well done.

Just thought I would bring this back again. There's now 4 cranes with Christmas lights.

Well done and thanks to those who do this each year, looks great on the M1 and down the valley from Shiregreen/Ecclesfield.

Always a good show from them and a replacement welcome home for the Tinsley towers at christmas

Love to see these cranes at Christmas. We can actually see them from home here at Grenoside all that distance away. Cracking job Crane people! :)

It's HTC cranes, and there's another 2 of them this year....Great job they've done on them all.....I don't consider it's getting on towards Christmas until they turn them on.

I kinda regard the cranes as something of a landmark for Sheffield, much in the same way I used to regard the cooling towers at Tinsley.....When you've been on a journey, and come back and see the cranes, you know you're home (ish)

Well said Pete they always do a sterling job every year.