Cameron's promises

It's just a shame they cut the floods prevention budget by £100million a year when they entered office.

And it's no use the Libdems trying to pretend they didn't agree with those cuts.

I would never vote Tory, like. But I prefer Cameron over the others, weirdly.

Ed - Seems like a clown.

Nick - Goes against what he says

Farage - I don't think the fitler will let me say what I want to about him!

Ah, I see this one of those excuses where people can't deny the evidence of hardship for most handed out by the tories and they try to water it down by saying all politicians are the same. The facts are that cameron has failed virtually all of his pre 2010 election promises, which is why they removed them from the website and tried to do on other websites too, at the same time as doubling the national debt, taken from the needy and given to those who don't need help, persecuted everyone they don't like e.g. the disabled, unemployed, council tenants, the police and army and working poor families.

Get used to it!

They all promise the moon and stars at election time...........or did you not know that?

Why do you think the post was started in the first place?

As far as I'm concerned they all have their noses in the same trough....Enough said!

Ah, I see this one of those excuses where people can't deny the evidence of hardship for most handed out by the tories and they try to water it down by saying all politicians are the same. The facts are that cameron has failed virtually all of his pre 2010 election promises, which is why they removed them from the website and tried to do on other websites too, at the same time as doubling the national debt, taken from the needy and given to those who don't need help, persecuted everyone they don't like e.g. the disabled, unemployed, council tenants, the police and army and working poor families.
Oh Dear!..............same old,same old! try changing the record!

Oh Dear!..............same old,same old! try changing the record!

Of course it's the same old, facts don't alter.

I don't like any of the political party leaders, they all make promises and when they get in power, they are like different people, just in it for themselves. If UKIP do garner enough votes at the general election, (I don't think they will gain many seats) perhaps it will make the other three main parties sit up and take notice - then again maybe not.

Of course it's the same old, facts don't alter.

Of course they do. The World's longest suspension bridge was once the Humber Bridge. It isn't now.

Of course they do. The World's longest suspension bridge was once the Humber Bridge. It isn't now.

So you're saying things are going to be bright and shiny if the tories win next year's election? I bet you said that in 2009 too

I don't like any of the political party leaders, they all make promises and when they get in power, they are like different people, just in it for themselves. If UKIP do garner enough votes at the general election, (I don't think they will gain many seats) perhaps it will make the other three main parties sit up and take notice - then again maybe not.

It will be very entertaining, like the Dutch PVV (Wilders' anti muslim party) minister who recently argued that reports don't mean anything to her and scientists are practically always wrong. When she was asked if she thought it was relevant that a hospital had 50% more operating deaths due to surgeon error than any other hospital in the country she replied with: they are people too, let them get on with their job.

Highly entertaining, especially seeing all those that voted her in agreeing with her on social media.

I'm still waiting on Osborne's fairytale today