Cameron's promises

Money finally being given for flood relief. Suddenly they are promising money for everything .Anyone would think that there was a General Election due.Oh, just a minute......!

Money finally being given for flood relief. Suddenly they are promising money for everything .Anyone would think that there was a General Election due.Oh, just a minute......!
Get used to it!

They all promise the moon and stars at election time...........or did you not know that?

Wait until Labour come along and promise to better the Tories' offers.. "Whatever they're offering,we'll double it" sort of thing..

In this respect Cameron is no different to any other politician come election time. What amazes me is election after election politician after politician we get a mix of broken promises and outright lies yet we never bring them to account. If i went for a job and lied through my back teeth to get it, as soon as i was rumbled id be off. Why are they different?

Cameron , Milliband , Clegg ,.............. all full of false promises . Get used to it ,as this will be a daily occurrence between now and the election . Anyone who is taken in by election spin and lies is a fool.

Cameron , Milliband , Clegg ,.............. all full of false promises . Get used to it ,as this will be a daily occurrence between now and the election . Anyone who is taken in by election spin and lies is a fool.

Who would you vote for? Who do you trust enough?

It's always vested interests..........always has been!

He's a UKIP fan these days is old Penistone. The Tories are too left-wing for him.

I am voting for UKIP. I really do not trust the other parties, they are just full of broken promises. I just hope UKIP do not turn out to be the same.

I just hope UKIP do not turn out to be the same.

I think you're going to be very disappointed.

You think,but you don't,KNOW that to me makes a huge difference.

In this respect Cameron is no different to any other politician come election time. What amazes me is election after election politician after politician we get a mix of broken promises and outright lies yet we never bring them to account. If i went for a job and lied through my back teeth to get it, as soon as i was rumbled id be off. Why are they different?

hiya, as my dear old father-in-law always said" politicians arn't born they are excreted" and he was staunch labour.