What do People think about Page Hall

was brought up round there .....shame id say when I was young people sought after houses down there ...

Yes, A start on the property ladder,people had pride.

always remember waiting outside Bradleys 20 past 6 to get my dad a green en .there was loads waiting was a great community sprit

Yea I remember my aunt and uncles house on Wade Street. When we visited them I used to think it was lovely on there, sadly not anymore though :(

What do people think can be done to improve the area,:?::?:

To be honest don't think they can improve it .its the people that live there....one thing I saw made me mad .my mum lives on whiteways rd .shes got Romanian neighbours car pulls up 3 kids get out of the back driver gets out and wipes back seat witch was full pop cans crisp packets on pavement then went into the house really I was gobsmacked ...

I know what you mean every street/road has litter.Or someone has dumped rubbish.Have you looked on fix my street for s4 the amount of pins on the map is unbelievable.

What do people think can be done to improve the area,:?::?:

A massive police crackdown to clear the gangs from the streets would be a start.

Edited by Penistone999

And where do the residents move to.There's a lot that have lived here 30-40-50yrs..

And where do the residents move to.There's a lot that have lived here 30-40-50yrs..

I think the problem lies with the more "Recent" arrivals from eastern Europe , not the residents who have lived there most of their lives.

I know, I'm one of the long term residents but we are getting fewer sad to say, but I understand why folks want out My hubby would move tomorrow..

---------- Post added 08-12-2014 at 11:09 ----------

Maybe the council could take over some of the properties.There are plenty of people wanting homes ???:):)