Bookies will they take any bet

Any form of 'negative betting' is normally not allowed. For instance, I worked for a betting company for just over 4 years. When there, I was asked by a punter if they could place a bet on Michael Jackson being found guilty of child molestation/abuse charges. This wasn't allowed.

Any form of 'negative betting' is normally not allowed. For instance, I worked for a betting company for just over 4 years. When there, I was asked by a punter if they could place a bet on Michael Jackson being found guilty of child molestation/abuse charges. This wasn't allowed.

What about betting that teams don't keep a clean sheet, or don't progress beyond a certain stage of a tournament? The bet was probably refused because it would effect the firm's pr, effectively betting on whether an innocent child had been abused.

Paddy power offered markets on the pistourious case

What about betting that teams don't keep a clean sheet, or don't progress beyond a certain stage of a tournament? The bet was probably refused because it would effect the firm's pr, effectively betting on whether an innocent child had been abused.

Paddy power offered markets on the pistourious case

Can't comment on why Paddy Power would offer markets like that, as most of the other 'big bookies' probably wouldn't.

Betting on teams keeping a clean sheet isn't seen as 'negative betting'. As for progressing on a tournament, that isn't classed as 'negative betting' for the simple reason firms will market is 'How far will x get in x competition?' 'group stages/last 16/quarter's/semi's/final'

What are you trying to bet on? I feel you've had a tip and should share?