Boxer shorts help!

I'm wearing my recently purchased M and S ones now

Probably too much information...:)

I'm wearing my recently purchased M and S ones now

... Suit you?

Probably too much information...:)

at least he's wearing some

Go on to fight label they make them in Sheffield any colour you need.

Help please! Where can I buy super loose fitting jersey boxer shorts that are hemmed over the waistband elastic as opposed to having a band of elastic stitched on? Like the cheap essentials ones that primark dont do any more. Tesco value do em but they are mostly white. Ideally I would like black, navy or grey. Surely they still exist somewhere. Any ideas please? Preferably a multi pack at less than a tenner.

I've got some used ones for sale if you're interested.They're only about 2 years old and I'll wash them before you get them.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions. Ill leave the offer of 'nearly new' ta! My other half hates the broad bands of elastic that are stitched to the majority of boxers. Alls well though as I managed to get some in meadowhells primarni today. X

My other half hates the broad bands of elastic that are stitched to the majority of boxers.

First world problems...:rolleyes:

First world problems...:rolleyes:

Being annoyed by a forum post that has appeared on an electronic device that you either own or have easy access to is surely a first world problem in itself? Thanks for the input though. Very helpful. ;-)

Being annoyed by a forum post that has appeared on an electronic device that you either own or have easy access to is surely a first world problem in itself? Thanks for the input though. Very helpful. ;-)

Who's annoyed? Not me.