Boxer shorts help!

Help please! Where can I buy super loose fitting jersey boxer shorts that are hemmed over the waistband elastic as opposed to having a band of elastic stitched on? Like the cheap essentials ones that primark dont do any more. Tesco value do em but they are mostly white. Ideally I would like black, navy or grey. Surely they still exist somewhere. Any ideas please? Preferably a multi pack at less than a tenner.

Help please! Where can I buy super loose fitting jersey boxer shorts that are hemmed over the waistband elastic as opposed to having a band of elastic stitched on? Like the cheap essentials ones that primark dont do any more. Tesco value do em but they are mostly white. Ideally I would like black, navy or grey. Surely they still exist somewhere. Any ideas please? Preferably a multi pack at less than a tenner.

Super loose fitting jersey, try Jackamo. :hihi:

if all else fail buy the Tesco set and dye them??

if all else fail buy the Tesco set and dye them??

Just wear them for a month..job done.

Do you want this particular sort because you are allergic to latex? If so, M & S do cotton ones with elastic waistband incorporated, but cotton backed (so no elastic next to your skin?)

Do you want this particular sort because you are allergic to latex? If so, M & S do cotton ones with elastic waistband incorporated, but cotton backed (so no elastic next to your skin?)

What about some leather ones from S&M. :hihi:

Morrisons do some in black. Me and my junk rate them highly. Just checked and the laccy is hemmed in. (That's another shop I'll have to avoid now;););))

Gap do them, but it wont be cheap.

Debenhams? http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_091010122103_-1

Try jacamo on e bay they will bfix you up or google jacamo and lokk on there mate x steve

Guest sibon

M and S.

Of course.