Flowers in Hillsborough park

Been in hills park today and there are loads of flowers round a lamp post..obviously from looking at them a young lad has passed away..does anybody know what has happened..i havent read anything about it..

Tuesday evening a young man took his own life,was discovered by his friend. Heartbreaking for everyone who knew him. Too young to go. R.I.P to a very lovely young man.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Seen them the other day, so sad to hear what happened, bit of a choker with the teddy on the lamp post with daddy on it. Hope he's now found peace.

This is so sad ................ R.I.P. young man and condolences to your family and friends.

R.I.P young man........at peace from whatever demons were troubling you

I know one of his relatives. Its heartbreaking to think that someone could get so low that they think this is the only option. RIP x

Depression needs to be brought out more in the open to get rid of the stigma around it . Depression can affect anyone male female, young old ,rich poor .

So sorry he couldn't bring himself to tell someone how low he was feeling .

R.I.P young man . Condolences to his family and friends . So very sad .

Rip. As mentioned above depression needs fetching out more so more people get help. I know I've suffered with it a lot and tried to take my own life a couple of times. I got the help I needed after family found out and I'm now the happiest I've ever been

Rip. As mentioned above depression needs fetching out more so more people get help. I know I've suffered with it a lot and tried to take my own life a couple of times. I got the help I needed after family found out and I'm now the happiest I've ever been

What an up-lifting story - shows there is always hope. I wish you all the best.

Depression needs to be brought out more in the open to get rid of the stigma around it . Depression can affect anyone male female, young old ,rich poor .

So sorry he couldn't bring himself to tell someone how low he was feeling .

R.I.P young man . Condolences to his family and friends . So very sad .

Thank you.

They often cannot communicate with family about it. Going to a total stranger will usually make them feel more depressed.

To take next step they need a close intimate friend who can help them to make speaking to strangers about it little easier.

I didn t know the young man, but I m from the local area and was saddened to hear about this. It's an awful thing to happen in any family but he was especially young I m sure he ll be missed by lots of people thinking about his family xx