12-1pm

Sheffield city centre

Unit 15 Devonshire Business Park,

Eldon Street,

Sheffield,

S1 4GT

ABC Combat System

Developed by the renowned martial arts expert & TV star Chris Crudelli,

This system uses techniques based upon the letters of the alphabet, each letter/movement is transferable between the bare knuckle boxing, knife & stick fighting meaning that once you know stick you pretty much know knife, once you know knife, you pretty much know the hand, making this effective & easy to learn.

The system has been taught to the members of the United Kingdom's elite Marine Corps and

The Ministry of Defence personnel.

Price is £5 per lesson

Gradings don't cost you anything extra

Ages 16+

Come down and try it for free.

Thanks J

Who cares about qualifications, as long as people enjoy the sessions and the instructor is friendly?

I have had some experience with the instructor of ABC combat and can honestly say he is a very good instructor with a lot of knowledge. He teaches with a no BS approach, is honest and I would recommend him to anyone.

Edited by Taekwondo

I did my year long instructor course with Craig Welsh from Kapap Sheffield, under KAPAP Academy,

Have been on three ABC Combat System instructor courses and still continue to train with Chris Crudelli regularly,

My web site says in qualified as a Kapap level 1 instructor because I am, I don't run or teach a Kapap lesson so I'm really unsure why I'm answering you,

I'm also fully recognised and an instructor with the British Combat Association...

My background is legitimate I don't claim to be anything I'm not...

But thank you for showing such an interest, would you like yo come to a free class and learn some effective martial combat?

What on earth are you saying? There's nothing more realistic & effective than defending oneself with a cape against a sword. I have to do it every Saturday night on West Street! I've seen off a fair few bounders and cads I tell you Sir.

I've taught Jamie in my own class and observed him teach before. He has a lot of knowledge and a good, solid teaching style. Stop causing trouble. (Swish of cape and tap of walking stick on ground - vanishes in smoke)

Just out of a matter of interest, Meroveus did you do your Taekwondo training under the White Rose/MST banner? Malcom Siddal?

If so I would question your credentials. He was not then, nor is now, under the National Governing Body for TKD. Unless you count the one he made up.

Edited by Taekwondo

When I was at university a mate did a ninja type martial art. I asked him what would happen if me and him had a fight

He said although unlikely if we did have a fight that I would be killed instantly.

I then asked him how this could be proven

He said he was willing to show me as long as I signed the martial arts code of disclaimers. This meant he was legally protected if he killed me and by me signing the form in effect "meant I was allowing him legally end my life"

Needless to say I decided not to sign the form

Although curious. I wasn't willing to be instantly killed

I think I have been mistaken, I wasn't trying to discredit Jamie, he has already had yourself and others recommend him, I was just querying the course he'd taken as the information was conflicting.

as for what I teach, it's easy to mock a martial art until you do that art.

Jamie, I'd be happy to come along one evening, I'm sure we could learn from each other.

KAPAP/Krav Maga instructor courses typically are 5 day courses, and they have the only classed as an instructor status if affiliated with them for £easons.

Craig Welsh at Kapap Sheffield does his Instructor courses different,

12 days 1 every month for a year with weekly classes inbetween = much better standard of instructor.

Unless you're an experienced martial artist I doubt very much that you could train the 5 day course learn all the techniques and be able to teach and correct students effectively,

And as for "discrediting" me, it did come across that way, but I don't bear grudes...

Merry Christmas

:)

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 17:57 ----------

Happy New Year!

If something is easy to remember its easy to learn!

It can be hard to learn new techniques using your body and limbs in new ways trying to think where to put them,

And then hours later, that night or the week after, can you remember it?

I teach ABC Combat System, it includes bare knuckle boxing, stick and knife fighting,

Each technique "draws" a letter of the alphabet, it allows you to link something you already know very well and place it alongside new information making a memorable connection,

So when you go home you can stand there trowing a left jab, right cross, left hook letter A out, knowing its right.

If you can remember it, you can do it,

Simples!

So there's A-Z, 26 letters.

Boxing 26, Stick 26, knife 26... 78 techniques,

I have also taken my years of experience in martial arts, fighting systems and running my self defence classes,

I've developed using the same learning principles, my own close range tactical fighting system,

There's two Tactical A-Z's so another 52 techniques covering weapon disarming, grappling, eye gouging, throat strikes, body manipulation, control and restraint, choke outs and pre-emptive attacks,

Come down and try it out for free!

You be amazed how much you'll learn.

The video below is to show you the letter A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_sDZjHuBTg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If you want more information please visit http://www.tacticalcombatclub.com

---------- Post added 02-01-2015 at 17:58 ----------

If something is easy to remember its easy to learn!

It can be hard to learn new techniques using your body and limbs in new ways trying to think where to put them,

And then hours later, that night or the week after, can you remember it?

I teach ABC Combat System, it includes bare knuckle boxing, stick and knife fighting,

Each technique "draws" a letter of the alphabet, it allows you to link something you already know very well and place it alongside new information making a memorable connection,

So when you go home you can stand there trowing a left jab, right cross, left hook letter A out, knowing its right.

If you can remember it, you can do it,

Simples!

So there's A-Z, 26 letters.

Boxing 26, Stick 26, knife 26... 78 techniques,

I have also taken my years of experience in martial arts, fighting systems and running my self defence classes,

I've developed using the same learning principles, my own close range tactical fighting system,

There's two Tactical A-Z's so another 52 techniques covering weapon disarming, grappling, eye gouging, throat strikes, body manipulation, control and restraint, choke outs and pre-emptive attacks,

Come down and try it out for free!

You be amazed how much you'll learn.

The video below is to show you the letter A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_sD...e_gdata_player

If you want more information please visit http://www.tacticalcombatclub.com