Accident in Hillsborough corner AVOID

I have witnessed some terrible driving at the whole Forbes Rd junction(cars & buses)The whole thing needs redesigning.

Hi,just wanted to say last night their was nobody run over,it was fatality. Young male(21) tragically hung themselves and was discovered by his best friend,paramedics tried their best but he had passed away. My thoughts are with his family right now. R.i.p Sam,u was way too young to go,hope u can find peace now.

HOw tragic,I am so sorry. Deepest sympathy

I have witnessed some terrible driving at the whole Forbes Rd junction(cars & buses)The whole thing needs redesigning.

I can't see how without taking out the crossing, the tram or moving the bus station.

I refer you to post #5, Dave.

I referring to post # 14.

Regards.

Sheffandy-yeah the incident happened in the memorial garden behind library they will have blocked alot of the road surrounding,he was visible and crime scene had to do their bit,nothing as been broadcasted as of yet but very sad. So sad also for the oap. Rest in peace.xxxxx

Sheffandy-yeah the incident happened in the memorial garden behind library they will have blocked alot of the road surrounding,he was visible and crime scene had to do their bit,nothing as been broadcasted as of yet but very sad. So sad also for the oap. Rest in peace.xxxxx

I'm so sad to read this.....it was my cousins son & knew he had commited suicide but I'd not yet found out how. But now I do. :(

The crossing is badly designed. But I'm not sure if it was the cause this time. I could be wrong, but I think the bus might have been trying to undertake something.

The bus was travelling towards Subway from the bus garage so it should have been on the left, but the front of the bus appeared to be really far over towards the right while the back was still on the left hand side of the road. It looked to me like maybe something had stopped in the road and the bus had tried to go around it and hit a guy on the crossing who obviously wouldn't have been expecting traffic from that direction.

I'm so sad to read this.....it was my cousins son & knew he had commited suicide but I'd not yet found out how. But now I do. :(

sorry to hear that spotty dog. SF is great for finding stuff out, but can also cause this kind of misery. Regards to your family x

R.I.P to both of these 2 gentlemen and condolences to their families . Very sad !

I can't see how without taking crossing, the tram or moving the bus stop.

In the past hour I've just used that same crossing where the accident happened and both times a car was moving over the crossing when the green man was showing.

Something certainly needs reviewing here, if they can spend how many £1000's on a bus corridor on Penistone rd then they can find the money to improve this mess of a junction.

Minority transport should NOT be given preference over the majority of transport, ie, cars .

Minority transport should NOT be given preference over the majority of transport, ie, feet.