Mindless car vandalism - Crookes

I was not aware that we had anti-privacy cameras on Conduit Road and Crookesmoor Road. What next, in your sitting room ?

Now that you have had plenty of time to tell the Police/Sheffield University the time you saw these students perform their criminal acts they can check if the students entered any of the pathways/entrances/car parks in the area which belong to the University and may have CCTV.

Strictly speaking you can only go downhill from Crookes.

What if you go up Lydgate Lane past to the TV mast, or is that still Crookes?

I in live Upperthorpe not far from Crookes and about two weeks ago I had my car arial snapped off, I notice that at least eight other cars parked near mine had also had theirs snapped off too; I'd bet that it was the same numpties who vandalise the cars the op saw.

Hope they get their comeuppance x 10.

Awful, I had my car keyed awhile ago, its not nice

as for Crookes, I was quite surprised to see just how many shops and variety there is there, I bought loads of good quality fruit and veg and other things like honey, nuts, etc, in that new Greengrocers, though it is much more than that, very competitive prices as well,

freezing up there though..

Is that Just Natural? It's twenty five years since Nigel opened his shop.

Now that you have had plenty of time to tell the Police/Sheffield University the time you saw these students perform their criminal acts they can check if the students entered any of the pathways/entrances/car parks in the area which belong to the University and may have CCTV.

I'm pretty sure that there aren't CCTV cameras in the areas where the vandalism was committed, so unless the Uni CCTV shows a bunch of students walking in with an armful of broken windscreen wipers they won't be any help.

I don't know if it was students or not, whoever did it are total lowlifes, but thankfully there didn't seem to be any further occurrence this morning.