Pike fishing around Sheffield

Im wanting to go Pike fishing this weekend but not sure on where the best places are around Sheffield.

Could someone put me in right direction where is fishing well for Pike recently. Im not looking for the biggest (although would love a big one) just looking for a good chance to catch a few.

There are a number of pike venues mentioned in the fishing section which is in the sheffield interest groups part of the forum.

Thanks for moving this for me. I didn't realise these was fishing section to the sheffield forum.

If you was to suggest either Dam Flask or Underbank if i was to go this weekend, which one would it be?

You will probably have more chance of a pike at underbank as the pike fishing there is run by a syndicate and fish have been stocked over the past few years.the last time I fished there for pike a day ticket was £4 per rod,payable on the bank.

Dam flask is £4.90 a ticket payable at the machine (no change given).

Treeton Dyke is a popular pike fishing venue at this time of year.

Someone has just mentioned Pebley Reservoir to me. Does anyone know anything about this place as well?

Lots of pike some big uns as well. Pay on the bank think its 5 quid 1 rods 6 quid for 2.