Wing Chun Martial Art class in Sheffield

I've recently starting teaching a new Wing Chun Martial Arts class at Eccelsall Parish Halls on Thursdays at 8.05pm.

Wing Chun is different to the majority of martial arts taught in the area, there are no high kicks or rolling around on the floor, the emphasis is on using relaxation, body alignment and structure to develop power. Because of this it is suitable for men and women of any age.

Wing Chun is famed for its efficiency, directness and economy of movement as a fighting art, but our training goes further in the study of how the body works; by focusing on relaxation students learn to utilise the weight of their body in striking, at the same time developing sensitivity and speed.

Please check out our website, or even better come on down and see but feel what we do. After the first free lesson classes are every Thursday, £6 pay as you go, and there are no membership or grading fees (ever).*

http://www.sungwingchun-sheffield.com

hi, do they have an unwaged price as £6 , though i'm sure is good value, it's just out of my price range atm. regards