When these British born Islamic terrorists die

Id be more than happy for the innocent civilians of said countries to do what they please with them....burn them/chop them up/throw them off a cliff!! It's good riddance to bad rubbish when any terrorist dies!!

I have to say my first thoughts are tough!!

---------- Post added 23-11-2014 at 20:09 ----------

I'm more worried about getting a parking ticket!

Well never fear PTAS is here lol:)

In Iraq/Syria, what are you thoughts?

I dont know the details enough to judge which side in the waring parties is the aggressor.

We have both sides of the war in Ireland in Westminster, so I am not sure why some are judging one side.

Id be more than happy for the innocent civilians of said countries to do what they please with them....burn them/chop them up/throw them off a cliff!! It's good riddance to bad rubbish when any terrorist dies!!

Who defines what a terrorist is?

Would you be "more than happy" for the innocent civilians of the countries we have invaded for profit to "burn, chop up, throw off a cliff" the bodies of the dead British soldiers they find?

Would you be "more than happy" for the innocent civilians of the countries we have invaded for profit to "burn, chop up, throw off a cliff" the bodies of the dead British soldiers they find?

You might not want to get me started on that in case you don't like the answer!!! I completely disagree with war of any kind. I absolutely hate violence and cruelty, and I don't agree with any country invading another country and expecting to change the culture and traditions there!! We can't be expected to live the way people in the eastern continents do, and vice versa.

Do you suggest they post them back to us?:huh:

In Iraq/Syria, what are you thoughts?

Good riddance to bad rubbish .

---------- Post added 23-11-2014 at 20:43 ----------

Do you suggest they post them back to us?:huh:

No , they can feed the dead terrorists to the dogs as far as im concerned. If these people ,who hate the west so much go abroad to fight for some lunatic Islamic terrorists who are trying to kill westerners , then if they are killed i really dont care how they dispose of their bodies as long as they dont send them back here.

Edited by Penistone999

Good riddance to bad rubbish .

:thumbsup:

Apparently we also have Brits in Syria fighting for the Kurdish People’s Protection against Isis. There is also talk of biker gangs fro Europe making their way to Syria to join in the fight against Isis.

My usual reaction is a big fat "Meh"

No doubt they have loved ones who miss them and did nothing wrong in bringing them up and who grieve for them....and teenagers/children always run off and rebel against their parents but usually it's getting a tattoo or an earing or shacking up with their girl/boyfriend.

Becoming a terrorist is another level of rebellion.....and for that the usual result is a drone strike.

Meh