Will Sheffield united recover there name in football

Guest sibon
May i ask the rightious Owls on here, if your views would change, if Ched wins an appeal and then signs for the Owls :)

I dont want him back at the lane full stop.

Easy answer Poundy.

If Evans clears his name, he wouldn't be a rapist. That would change everything.

Even so, I wouldn't want him at Hillsborough.

What laws of the land are you talking about? I'm sorry to break this to you, but there is no law that says that a convicted rapist has every right to walk back into their old job.

Also, you really need to separate the actions of the people running your club, and the club that you love. Then you need to direct your frustration towards them.

The laws that found him guilty ,sentenced him,then released him from jail,i would say them laws,i don't remember saying there was a law about giving him his job back!!!

Also we need to seperate the actions of people trying to ruin my club and find out their reasons FULL STOP

Guest sibon

Also we need to seperate the actions of people trying to ruin my club and find out their reasons FULL STOP

Jim Phipps is pretty easy to contact...

The laws that found him guilty ,sentenced him,then released him from jail,i would say them laws,i don't remember saying there was a law about giving him his job back!!!

Just regular folk who don't like rape or rapists I think.

May i ask the rightious Owls on here, if your views would change, if Ched wins an appeal and then signs for the Owls :)

Please point out the righteous owls on here,seriously who are they:confused:

Pointing out ways in which the behaviour of the club and some of its fans have been beneath contempt and how that disgusting behaviour has impacted the image of the club is discussing it.

"Beneath contempt" "disgusting",here we go again!!!!!!

OK,so that's it then,you are going to spend the rest of your life trying to stop your kids from going to the lane..... and uniteds punishment is a tarnished name......right thats settled that.....end of discussion!!!!!

Given that there's every reason to think Sheffield United will continue to wallow round the lower leagues for the foreseeable future chances are they wouldn't want to go anyway.

People have long been bemoaning how kids these days are all "glory supporters" more likely to support Chelsea or even Real Madrid than their local team. Small clubs these days have to really work to get the good will of potential supporters, trying to sign unrepentant rapists isn't a good way to go about doing that.

I can't answer this as I'm not an Owl.

Oh you must be,why else would you possibly criticise united/evans.:)

So maybe you can now explain how you feel that mob rule is coming before these laws?

The only people that seem intent on ruining your club are the people making the Blades policy decisions.

Just regular folk who don't like rape or rapists I think.

Oh no,must be quiet on the main forum again.I will state for you in BIG letters,I DON'T LIKE RAPE OR RAPISTS........ok ....now.......back to discussing the thread without future archbishops joining in and preaching to us:hihi:

---------- Post added 23-11-2014 at 18:52 ----------

So maybe you can now explain how you feel that mob rule is coming before these laws?

The only people that seem intent on ruining your club are the people making the Blades policy decisions.

Mob rule stopped him training with us,that one is easy to explain!!!!

You say the only people.........yeah right!!!!!!!

You united fans like the word "if".

I'm pretty confident he won't win any appeal as there is too much evidence against him. IF he does, it wouldn't change my opinion, he's a rapist.

Oh no,must be quiet on the main forum again.I will state for you in BIG letters,I DON'T LIKE RAPE OR RAPISTS........ok ....now.......back to discussing the thread without future archbishops joining in and preaching to us:hihi:

Have you applied any pressure to the club to get rid?