Best flatbread recipe?

I'm having a curry night at the weekend, making all the stuff from scratch, and I'd love to know what people think is their favourite flatbread recipe? Last time I did the one with 500ml of natural yoghurt in, which was fine but a bit on the greasy side I thought...I'd like something a bit more rustic and basic..any ideas??

There is a thread here about homemade flatbreads.

My general fall back one is the spring onion and apricot with added spices. Sometimes I use yogurt but more often than not just water.

I love the taxman recipe but the one I always use now is the Jamie olive ready flatbread one . I make loads of these at one go and freeze what we don't use . They are great toasted straight from the freezer as dipping bread for baked cheeses too. Just search Jamie Oliver easy flatbreads .

My flat bread recipe for turkish or arabic food is from the River cottage bread handbook.

For curry I either make a nan or chappati. Nan recipes vary and I am still to settle on one but the last one used self raising flour, yogurt and yeast with good results.

Chappati's are as simple as it gets (look it up online as I am not able to access my cookbooks). Advanced tip I got from a Madur Jaffery book is once you have browned each side of the chapatti a little, stick it in the microwave for 25 - 40 seconds, it will pillow up much easier than doing the flat utensil massage you will see mentioned in most authentic recipes.

I even bought a tawa (round bread griddle - google it) so I don't over heat my decent non stick pans.

It's also decent for warming or making soft tortillas for mexican food and the odd quasadilla.