Woman in her 30s knocking on elderly s door

Theres a woman in her 30s going round to elderly homes around sunny bank on broomhill shes apparently she lied about her car and said she needed to use phone an elderly let her but this woman stole from them she has been targeting feagile people who is she anyone had same problem need to inform police as the police already know about this and the lanlord I worry for my mum as she lives there

Theres a woman in her 30s going round to elderly homes around sunny bank on broomhill shes apparently she lied about her car and said she needed to use phone an elderly let her but this woman stole from them she has been targeting feagile people who is she anyone had same problem need to inform police as the police already know about this and the lanlord I worry for my mum as she lives there

Tell not to answer the door to anyone unless they know them.

Have you a description of the woman, please?

Blonde, brunette?

Granma.

There are some fairly simple ideas to help protect the elderly and vulnerable in their homes. A spyhole lets them see who is there. A large printed notice on or near the door (inside) reminds the person to be wary of unexpected callers. Keeping any money in the house to a minimum, and putting it away in a locked drawer out of sight.

These measures aren't designed to protect against burglars, just people like the woman in the op.

Two of my neighbours experienced a similar scenario. One, an elderly lady was on the ball and refused to open the door, while another let them in and a purse was stolen.

These charming individuals were caught by the way.

She's a blonde

I saw a blonde from my bay-window but did not answer when she knocked as I thought she was a Jehovah Witness.

(And I was having my dinner.)

Granma (in Hunters Bar).

What does this woman gain from doing what shes doing

She must get a kick out of it

She wants to get into the house and steal anything she can.

What does this woman gain from doing what shes doing

She must get a kick out of it

Or, you know, material goods and cash.