Catholic Priest bans charity gig.

Once again the Church has shown its intransigent attitude with regards to charity.

Sheffield heavy rock band Seventh Son planned to stage a charity show in aid of a motor cyclist who was seriously injured in a crash.

The priest in charge of the Church Hall father Tom Wojick decided that heavy metal and the Catholic Church are not compatible

The group where forced to move to a pub on Broughton Lane to perform the charity event which proved very rewarding for all concerned.

This incident proves once again that there is more goodness and charity on show in the Tap room of a local pub than ever witnessed in a Church.

Oh dear thought all that stupidity about Heavy Metal had been left in the past where it belongs just shows there is still unjustified prejudice out there.

The catholic church is the guardian of our moral compass. Im sure Father Tom knew what he was doing.

---------- Post added 19-11-2014 at 12:36 ----------

Satan satan satan

Isnt he dating Saddam Hussain these days?

seventh son are well known for offering their service and time for many charity gigs down the years.

Once again the Church has shown its intransigent attitude with regards to charity.

Sheffield heavy rock band Seventh Son planned to stage a charity show in aid of a motor cyclist who was seriously injured in a crash.

The priest in charge of the Church Hall father Tom Wojick decided that heavy metal and the Catholic Church are not compatible

The group where forced to move to a pub on Broughton Lane to perform the charity event which proved very rewarding for all concerned.

This incident proves once again that there is more goodness and charity on show in the Tap room of a local pub than ever witnessed in a Church.

If this is the case it an awful decision, narrow minded fools.

I like Seventh Son.

I also worship Seitan.

It's a remarkably tasty meat substitute.

Ironic since Christian Heavy Metal bands exist. Also a lot of Heavy metal bands use Christian themes in their lyrics.

Have any of you ever played the 'odeap a m'I' track by The 3 Priests backwards, absolutely shocking lyrics

I wonder if he would have kicked-off about some well-groomed rappers singing about their hos and how they like to take them doggy style?

I wonder if he would have kicked-off about some well-groomed rappers singing about their hos and how they like to take them doggy style?

Probably would be okay with it since that sort of music is 'mainstream' these days. :loopy: