Cllr Jack Scott Stands Down Over Dump It Site Dispute

So , old Comrade Scott has quit his job as cabinet member in charge of the dump it sites among other things. During his watch opening hours at the dumps have been cut, the number of days the dumps are open have been cut and fly tipping has gone through the roof. Moronic policies implemented under his control have lead to a massive rise in fly tipping yet his response was to ignore this fundamental fact and waste thousands of pounds of council tax payers money cleaning up fly tipping rather than admit council policy regarding the dump it sites wasn't working.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/updated-sheffield-council-cabinet-member-jack-scott-stands-down-over-waste-dispute-issue-1-6958735

don't worry about him . I quite sure he will get another well paid position

don't worry about him . I quite sure he will get another well paid position

Without a doubt. He will jump back on the Gravy train of local politics before long.

Good news! Now let's get the all the recycling sites back open, all the time rather than this "some closed, some open" nonsense.

The recycling sites are run by private contractors at the moment. Are the posters complaining about them suggesting they should be brought back under public ownership?

The recycling sites are run by private contractors at the moment. Are the posters complaining about them suggesting they should be brought back under public ownership?

not me. im just happy another ineffective councillor has gone

not me. im just happy another ineffective councillor has gone

The problem is old Jackie boy will just be replaced by another ineffective comrade .

So he isn't resigning as a councillor? Shame. Can't stand the bloke. Still remember when he asked me outside my polling station at the General Election in 2010 who I had voted for, I clocked the red rosette he was wearing so I said "not going to say but it certainly wasn't for your lot".

He flounced off without saying a word into a waiting car. Idiot.

every time I see or hear him ,he reminds me of harry enfields tory boy

Noticed once more that fly tipping is taking place on Rotherham Road 2mins drive from Beighton tip

every time I see or hear him ,he reminds me of harry enfields tory boy

Do you mean Jack Scott?

Noticed once more that fly tipping is taking place on Rotherham Road 2mins drive from Beighton tip

Did you phone the police?