Top Tread Tyres Sheffield - Ownership?

Anyone know if Top Tread Tyres in Sheffield (St Mary's Road) is still run by the old crew that have been running it for years - the name Kevin rings a bell as the gaffer (older fella)and I think P Birch as one of the MOT testers?

I've always been here and have always had great service from them but last year I went elsewhere as it seemed to have changed hands (different people all milling about and a change in decor / layout etc)?

Anyone know as I would like to return there this year if they're still there. Otherwise, I need to find a decent garage MOT tester pronto!

Did the owner not pass away of here? Maybe another garage but not sure

Thanks, I meant the gaffer of the branch (or proprietor) as he's referred to here:

http://www.manta.com/ic/mvmchdm/gb/top-tread-tyres-auto-centre?ftoggle-frontend-prod-on=abTests.revenue.test_10312014_control&utm_expid=82789632-25.OzEpm4oGQWOCALlDNoBDpg.1

I went to the Rotherham branch last year and it was a totally different experience. Didn't come away feeling as trusting somehow.

So, Kev and crew still there in Sheffiled do we know or has there been changes?

No prob, thanks anyway ...

It has possibly been bought by Steadmans who bought Charlie Browns and closed them also they cocked HiQ tyres up on Leppings Lane,they are I believe owned by a chinese company.

It was bought by his brother (or brother in law, can't remember which)

P Birch has left.

I noticed this last year when I took my car in for it's MOT, I've always used them for my MOT's. The new people there seem alright, tbh I have more issues with those prats next door washing cars, if I happen to park my cars shadow slightly over their invisible division line on the floor, they stand there gesturing and shouting.

Thanks, may be worth another shot then. I'll make sue I park on that invisible line if I do just for giggles.