Whats your favourite TV program?

Supernatural (though I'm still trying to catch up)

Frasier (best comedy writing of all time, and David Hyde Pierce is a genius. But Daphne's family should have been shot into the sun)

Buffy (probably the only TV show I can think of that didn't really suffer a drop in quality by its end)

The X-Files (unlike Buffy, this aged terribly, and the revival was obscenely awful)

The Mentalist (suffered from a comically rushed Red John reveal, and should have finished a season or two earlier without the bolted-on wedding between two characters with all the chemistry of wet cardboard)

Edited by Guest

The Big Bang Theory (until the final series, which went off the boil)

On 24/02/2020 at 20:41, Hecate said:

Supernatural (though I'm still trying to catch up)

What's the story with 'Supernatural'? Seems to be missing from UK. Be gutted if someone doesn't air the final series. 

11 hours ago, wearysmith said:

What's the story with 'Supernatural'? Seems to be missing from UK. Be gutted if someone doesn't air the final series. 

I read this week that E4 has just picked up the rights to seasons 14 and 15 - season 14 to be broadcast some time this year, and the final season at a date to be determined.  Given that the final season is due to end some time in May in the US, good luck avoiding spoilers.

9 hours ago, Hecate said:

I read this week that E4 has just picked up the rights to seasons 14 and 15 - season 14 to be broadcast some time this year, and the final season at a date to be determined.  Given that the final season is due to end some time in May in the US, good luck avoiding spoilers.

Good news for those of us remaining. Many family and friends have bailed on it.

Mine is Young Sheldon because everyone in the programme is so interesting. I like the grandma most.

I don't watch a lot of tv these days but I do enjoy the gameshow House Of Games with Richard Osmond.

I've been watching 'Can't pay,  we'll take it away'  -  it's an eye-opener,  I don't know how much they get paid but they're worth every penny  (the enforcement collectors)  as they get a lot of aggression

Suits. 

Star Trek Voyager.

Star Trek Enterprise. 

SGI.

Poldark.