Where can I get a real Christmas tree (2014)

I Asked the guy who's selling them Sheldon Rd last night when I walked past.

He said until stocks last so he must have a few,and he was there last night so they are selling through the week too

The garage on Valley Rd in Meersbrook is selling GORGEOUS live trees from £35... About 5.5 ft tall and very full.

Wanted to get a tree from Morrisons in Hillsborough this evening - does anybody know their opening hours? Can't find them on Tree Amigos website

Does anyone know what time Morrisons sell Christmas tree until. Will they still be there at about 8pm. Was going to Meadowhead.

Or can anyone recommend anywhere else that sell them ?

Cheers

Morrisons close at 10, but don't know if they have any trees available at that time. It seems more real teees are being bought this year, and earlier. Quite a few places seem to have sold out or have limited supplies.

Ended up at B&Q on Queens road. They had shed loads just in case anyone is interested

That guy selling them on Sheldon road has still got some , if anyone needs one around S7

Still some at the Woodland Discovery Centre, Ecclesall Woods (old Sawmill) Abbey Lane, S7 2QZ.

Any recommend good priced real xmas trees?

Are the Aldi trees good? I think theyre £20.00

B&Q on Penistone road have got Nordman Fir (low drop) reduced to £10 & £20 depending on size, they had lots left when we got ours tonight

Has anyone seen any potted ones in stock at the moment? If so what price are these please? Thanks