Sheffield should expand into Rotherham

May I just interject into this wonderful thread, wot a joy it is to read a thread without any sniping (well not until t`invasion starts in earnest) back biting, moaning and general unpleasantness.:hihi:

It is also nice to see a serious topic under discussion for a change:).

With regards to the push North, we have a grand community park in Chapeltown with plenty of room to be used as a staging post and refreshment stop. It is also a very handy observation post as it sits atop a hill. From here you can easily access 3 roads towards Dingle country so if the first wave don`t get em the 2nd or 3rd will. Chapeltown also has the railway running Northish so another avenue of surprise for the invasion force to use:hihi:

I always thought Rotherham was a small 'town' in Sheffield anyway! Toy Towners ;)

Wise words waddy, wise words.

They are Chelle, just need to make it offocial. Sheffield has been happy to lag behind the fat heads of you know where for too long. This must and will change.

---------- Post added 20-11-2014 at 21:05 ----------

Chapeltown is where i have positioned the tanks, a full armoury.

The Southern areas of the Metropolitan Borough of Barnsley are ours for taking, take we will.

Your army will be stopped at whiston xroads for negotiation of your surrender by our team of wickersley parish councillors who will talk you to sleep so that we can manacle your commanders and march them off to a full council meeting where they will realise the futility of their actions.Your army of one tank at chapeltown was removed a few years ago to be melted down to make nail files for your Generals in the city bastion called the Town Hall.We up her have come to the conclusion that the fat arsed lardies in your rabble would never make the trek up the hill to our stronghold,they would be preoccupied by the Golden Ball,Chequers,Sitwell and the Hind hostelries if they do make it past these watering holes then they would never get past the Brecks they would have to fight the number nine irons at Sitwell golf coarse where there are some serious strikers.You have been warned ,take heed listen to your mothers,sweethearts and loved ones or you will never see home again.

Andy,if you are still alive you will never make it past MK the Dons are our friends,and you will never drink in their pubs without puking your ring up.

Wimbledon FC do not scare me but the thought of drinking in MK does.

I shall re-think my plans...

It`s all a dream really. It`ll never happen.

Shame really because it`s a cracking idea and would work well.

---------- Post added 22-11-2014 at 17:29 ----------

Sheffield and South Yorkshire will continue to be left behind.

---------- Post added 22-11-2014 at 17:29 ----------

Sheffield and South Yorkshire will continue to be left behind.

I knew that your surrender was inevitable you are well advised.please forget yourdreams it would never be on.:thumbsup:

I see what you did there. A double bluff. Very good.

I arrive by train at 10:45 tomorrow, where do I report to? Please note that the battle must be finished by 19:00 so I can get the last train home - I have work on Monday.

There are few visionary`s like myself who can clearly picture what could lie ahead.

---------- Post added 22-11-2014 at 19:19 ----------

I believe most of the people of Sheffield & Rotherham would welcome my vision and join forces to create a force in the North, that`s the goal.

---------- Post added 22-11-2014 at 19:20 ----------

Rotherham has too much land anyway, it`s just wasted, wasted i say.

I`ve written to the council and central government. We just need the funding and extra troops to take over.

---------- Post added 16-11-2014 at 21:47 ----------

We could topple the main part in a week. The Sheffield flag to fly over the newly conquered town hall.

Is this a vision you share?

---------- Post added 16-11-2014 at 21:49 ----------

There is valuable land outside the city boundary to the East and North East.

As a refugee living there please come and liberate me :thumbsup:

All Italian POWs caught in Wickersley area will be forced to eat at Vascos and their families will be made to forfeit their homes to pay the bill.You didnt bluff our commanders Nijinsky we are used to these methods used by the traitors in the former jail called Rotherham town hall.Our fortifications are now in a well advanced stage,I beg you please stay down the hill we do not have enough body bags for your insurgents.I may add that we have small teams of our special forces dressed with Fat suits infiltrating your HQ and we receive information on your every meal and drink in the Bankers Draft.Our deep seek and destroy teams are patrolling your areas in supertuned ATVs with what appears blonde airheads at the wheel be aware that these personnel are in fact killing machines just waiting for the nod.Take Heed!!!!!