Sheffield should expand into Rotherham

Just remember what Geobals once said. If you tell a lie often enough people will begin to believe you.

There will be no Greater Sheffield, just Sheffield.

Greater Manchester is a county, not a city.

Leeds are nothing to worry about. The 750,000 figure is not the cities population and never has been, it`s actually smaller in number than Sheffield`s before expansion.

The expansion plans are for the city.

---------- Post added 19-11-2014 at 17:02 ----------

I have grand plans for Canklow.

I`m looking for a large area suitable to build a race course as i feel we should have our own.

---------- Post added 19-11-2014 at 17:03 ----------

The biggest battle lies in the media.

---------- Post added 19-11-2014 at 17:20 ----------

There are valuable lessons to be learnt from Manchester & Leeds. Self promotion being very high up on the list for starters. Both are masters of this art and media hype.

I`m recruiting for a propaganda minister.

Well i see that i convinced you that trying to take Wickersley would seriously deplete your forces and you would lose a battle of attrition any departure from Canklow and we would call up our reserves from Bircotes and Harworth now those are real fighting men,all inbred and know no fear, sheffield townies would give up their arms to them on sight. Edited by bullerboY

Those in Wickersley who resist will be re-homed in Maltby.

---------- Post added 19-11-2014 at 19:41 ----------

Now do they still fancy a fight?

On the other hand, a sing song of all Bizets arias may go down well.

They are our friends and allies and will fight to the last man standing,they have had plenty of practice at the Queens pub and are well accomplished at this fete.You have been warned keep out of Wickersley.:hihi:

The East Midlands have already converted angelina jolie so we might have fight. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-30104871

I shall secure my corner of of North East derbyshire (subject to certain terms met) "and lo I shall walk through the Rother valley shadow of death, I shall fear no evil"

I love that. We should get Sean Bean to host the Oscars this year. "Ey up Love" should become the norm.

There will be no Greater Sheffield, just Sheffield.

--------

There are valuable lessons to be learnt from Manchester & Leeds. Self promotion being very high up on the list for starters. Both are masters of this art and media hype.

I`m recruiting for a propaganda minister.

Sheffield sounds good.

Regarding the propaganda minister, may I suggest, due to the increase in popularity of national extremism, that Penistone999 would indeed be an excellent trumpet to broadcast propaganda? We can keep him happy by banning cyclists and promising lebensraum for all those that have lived in Sheffield for at least 7 years (no self-interest there, 7 is a genuinely significant scientific estimation of relevance).

Well i see that i convinced you that trying to take Wickersley would seriously deplete your forces and you would lose a battle of attrition any departure from Canklow and we would call up our reserves from Bircotes and Harworth now those are real fighting men,all inbred and know no fear, sheffield townies would give up their arms to them on sight.

As a newly-proclaimed Sheffielder I have to warn the Bircotesians and Harwordians. I grew up in a village where regular all-out warfare with the village a few miles down the road was the norm. I am sure we can find enough converted Sheffielders to outnumber you 10 to 1.

Be careful,very careful we have sleepers in St Albans,my neighbours daughter is a highly successful undercover agent down there and no doubt you are a marked man now.:hihi:Dont get a dog for Christmas its going to be lonely.This is for Andy if you are still with your people.

Do not worry about me, I am just here temporarily, doing missionary work.

Or maybe I am starting the infiltration of Hertfordshire - we will press north to meet your advancing armies. I expect our paths to cross just north of Milton Keynes :hihi:

I've just had word that the Mancs have marched East, and now control the Howden, Derwent, and Ladybower reservoirs.

The Leeds army have headed south and have taken Drax, Ferrybridge, and Eggborough power stations.

The Brummies are on ther way from the south, but can't find the right turn off on spaghetti junction.

Sheffield should know it's place. Leeds, Mcr, and Brum have a hell of a lot more going on than here.

I`ve written to the council and central government. We just need the funding and extra troops to take over.

---------- Post added 16-11-2014 at 21:47 ----------

We could topple the main part in a week. The Sheffield flag to fly over the newly conquered town hall.

Is this a vision you share?

---------- Post added 16-11-2014 at 21:49 ----------

There is valuable land outside the city boundary to the East and North East.

Yes I agree we could use it as our toilet ! :love:

---------- Post added 20-11-2014 at 03:56 ----------

Same place ain't it ? ;)

We have built a moat around wickersley now starting at Moat lane to the south,any outlying villagers caught fighting us will be hung until nearly dead and drawn apart be our superior force of all wheel drive vehicles and their remains to be fed to our Maltby supporters.WE have a great advantage of being able to see most of sheffield and rotherham from our great plateau and our muck spreaders are pointing in that direction awaiting your advance.Anyone who knows the past of our area will also know that a few years ago five kings were killed in one day in a battle up here.you have been warned,attack our fatherland at your peril.Andy,if you are still alive you will never make it past MK the Dons are our friends,and you will never drink in their pubs without puking your ring up.

We have built a moat around wickersley now starting at Moat lane to the south,any outlying villagers caught fighting us will be hung until nearly dead and drawn apart be our superior force of all wheel drive vehicles and their remains to be fed to our Maltby supporters.WE have a great advantage of being able to see most of sheffield and rotherham from our great plateau and our muck spreaders are pointing in that direction awaiting your advance.Anyone who knows the past of our area will also know that a few years ago five kings were killed in one day in a battle up here.you have been warned,attack our fatherland at your peril.Andy,if you are still alive you will never make it past MK the Dons are our friends,and you will never drink in their pubs without puking your ring up.

Not to mention the M1 and the Tinsley Viaduct