Sheffield should expand into Rotherham

I`ve written to the council and central government. We just need the funding and extra troops to take over.

---------- Post added 16-11-2014 at 21:47 ----------

We could topple the main part in a week. The Sheffield flag to fly over the newly conquered town hall.

Is this a vision you share?

---------- Post added 16-11-2014 at 21:49 ----------

There is valuable land outside the city boundary to the East and North East.

I see little resistance, as the people in Rotherham have lost their identity and would welcome being part of something great. Britain`s third city, yes third.

---------- Post added 16-11-2014 at 21:52 ----------

It`s started now my friend, it`s here now.

Penistone is also on the Sheffield hit list. Most residents see themselves as part of Sheffield anyway.

---------- Post added 16-11-2014 at 21:54 ----------

The Southern part of the metropolitan borough of Barnsley will be taken before Christmas.

---------- Post added 16-11-2014 at 21:56 ----------

Early expansion shall be concentrated on the North & North East.

The time has come troops.

---------- Post added 16-11-2014 at 22:00 ----------

News just in, parts of Rotherham have fallen. Brinsworth, Canklow & Whiston are in Sheffield`s hands. A further push will begin in the morning.

---------- Post added 16-11-2014 at 22:02 ----------

Quiet what we`ll do with places like Maltby remains to be seen. I`m sure a use could be found. Maybe a new super prison could be built there?

---------- Post added 16-11-2014 at 22:03 ----------

Or flatten it and build an airport.

I know it's done in jest ( I use the word jest quite loosely) but plans were and indeed might still be afoot for party of north East Derbyshire to be brought into SCC control.

It should and will happen tinny.

The EU has promised 3 billion in investment for newly conquered territory.

I have a new minister for propaganda in place. He will control the media for us.

God help anyone who comes under control of scc

Do we have to have the full package, eg S5 as well:hihi:

A lot of folk I know will not mention they come from Rotherham at all now for example when away on holiday thats a terrible measure to have to take,just my view.

Dont even think about trying to take Wickersley,we have a council leader who would make Himmler shake in his boots.We also have a nuclear shelter up here and i kid you not on this where we can plan our underground (sic) resistance.There are also more military like vehicles than Sheffield could ever hope for driven by young blonde ladies so you keep to Whiston side of the border If you know what is best for you.

Your too late, its already being invaded by Romas and Pakistanis. No room for Sheffielders.

We would require air superiority but we are outnumbered with 16 squadrons directly North of the allotments of stealth trained ninja pigeons fed on vindaloo