Sheffield Chase the Pud 2014

Chase the Pud is back!

Join us in this Christmas for some festive fun and to help raise vital funds for the fight against heart disease.

Start the festive season with a 1 mile sponsored Santa Jog with Santas chasing the Christmas Pudding through the heart of Sheffield's city centre.

Whether you run, jog or walk you can join in the festive fun! Truly an event for all the family. Register online and you will be sent your registration details and sponsorship forms. Santa suits will be provided on the day. We do not have santa suits for children but please come in Fancy Dress, the best dressed will win a prize!

Help us in our fight against Heart Disease and sign up today.

How much is it to enter?

Before the day - (Adults) inc. Santa suit £10.00

Before the day - (Child under 14) Free

On the day - (Adults) inc. Santa suit £10.00

The entry fee for over 14s includes a bright red Santa suit, complete with beard to wear on the day! If you are under 14 don’t miss out on all the fun, come along in fancy dress.

What’s the route?

Complete a 1 mile route through the city centre, starting from Tudor Square. The route is a two lap flat course suitable for wheelchairs, pushchairs and dogs (on leads).

Do I have to raise sponsorship?

Your entry fee purely goes towards the cost of running the event safely. To help the BHF save lives we ask you to raise sponsorship. We’re really proud of everyone that signs up to raise their heart beats at our events and we know your family, friends and colleagues will be proud of you too, so please give them the opportunity to show their support by sponsoring you.

http://www.bhf.org.uk/chasethepud

Online registration will be available from the 13th October until Thursday 27th November. After this time registration will be available on the day. (Please note that only one individual per email address can register. If you would like to register more than one person please contact us for registration forms.) Please also be aware that under 16's cannot register online so please contact us for a registration form.

To register a child (14 and under) please call our fundraising support team for a registration form on 0121 661 5161 or email frsupport@bhf.org.uk

Anything else I need to know?

• Santa suits will be provided on the day (for adults)

• We recommend that suitable running shoes are worn

Video -Chase the Pud 2013

It's on the 7th of December in Sheffield - no start time info i can find atm - just for information for those interested....

Anyone know if there's a santa run in weston park this year? i cant seem to find one - i'd like a slightly longer santa run ideally!

It's on the 7th of December in Sheffield - no start time info i can find atm - just for information for those interested....

Anyone know if there's a santa run in weston park this year? i cant seem to find one - i'd like a slightly longer santa run ideally!

Toying with the idea of doing the 1 miler and just going for a run after - in santa suit :-)

Toying with the idea of doing the 1 miler and just going for a run after - in santa suit :-)

now that's an idea! could try and get a collective together - pick a route and turn it into a guerrilla 5k/10k! :D

now that's an idea! could try and get a collective together - pick a route and turn it into a guerrilla 5k/10k! :D

Yeah we could charge everyone 20 quid and the cancel it at the last minute safe in the knowledge we could hold onto most of the cash- oh wait that's been done before:hihi:

So - RSR = (Renegade santa run) = Me & moke.

Any more ?

Yeah we could charge everyone 20 quid and the cancel it at the last minute safe in the knowledge we could hold onto most of the cash- oh wait that's been done before:hihi:

So - RSR = (Renegade santa run) = Me & moke.

Any more ?

It's the same day as Percy Pud which might be tricky for some (me included). I can't run it, but as long as time allows I'll turn up with a soundsystem blaring out the Benny Hill theme tune to accompany a load of Santas being chased through the city centre by a large group of coppers.

It's the same day as Percy Pud which might be tricky for some (me included). I can't run it, but as long as time allows I'll turn up with a soundsystem blaring out the Benny Hill theme tune to accompany a load of Santas being chased through the city centre by a large group of coppers.

still don't know what time the race the pud starts but I am not entered into percy pud

It starts at 11am but on the day registraion will open from 9.00am.

Cheers