Anyone have a spare AMD CPU cooler mounting bracket in Sheffield?

So this is a bit of a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone in the Sheffield area has a spare mounting bracket for the cooler for an AMD CPU? I think it's this kind of thing that I'm looking for: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Socket-AM2-AM2-AM3-CPU-AMD-Heatsink-Motherboard-Retention-Mounting-Bracket-TOP-/281496017130?pt=UK_Computing_Fan_Heatsink_Brackets_Accessories&hash=item418a7858ea

Normally this would just come with the motherboard, but I've just bought a nearly new motherboard off my brother which he'd taken this bracket off to fit an aftermarket cooler to, and he forgot to include the bracket when he sent it.

I know I could just order one such as the one linked above, but I was hoping to build my PC this weekend so thought I'd check and see first. If anyone does have one spare I can come to you to pick it up and can give you a bit of cash for your trouble. Cheers!

Edited by BobW
link was broken

Sorry pal, had a look in my goodies bin as I should have one somewhere, but I can't find it.

Thanks for having a look anyway!

I have an old motherboard complete with similar bracket.

If you don't need it that would be brilliant, how much do you want for it?

Free to collect

Even better, if you PM me your details I can pick it up later today