Best place to sell Scooter, Wheelchair,Stairlift

I'm selling my mums 3 scooters and wheelchair, stairlift.

I've spoken to a couple of mobility shops and there not willing to buy the scooters as there above 10yr old, there in good condition but do need odd things sorting out, one has a puncture, one needs a new battery, seat needs tightening

Anyone any ideas? Unfortunately I need to sell them to help towards costs

Maybe you could contact Sheffield Carer's Centre in town, I think they are still on Trippet Lane. They have a really informative newsletter they send out which has a section at the back for advertising equipment like yours. Best of luck!

http://sheffieldcarers.org.uk/

I would second that.

They are a fantastic resource and will be able to point you in the right direction if not actually help you.

Good luck.

At Carers in Sheffield, we provide a range of services to carers including a confidential helpline, regular newsletter, support groups and much more.

We can help sell unwanted items relating to disability or caring by putting an advertisement on our website and in our newsletter.

The address of our website is in the 'sticky' at the top of the Disability and Caring section of the Forum (or in the post above this one).

Edited by CarersCentre

At Carers in Sheffield, we provide a range of services to carers including a confidential helpline, regular newsletter, support groups and much more.

We can help sell unwanted items relating to disability or caring by putting an advertisement on our website and in our newsletter.

The address of our website is in the 'sticky' at the top of the Disability and Caring section of the Forum (or in the post above this one).

Keep up the good work !