Vile Twitter threats to Jess Ennis

Never mind if you think he should or shouldnt play for the club again, the club are being a bit dim here. All the negative publicity alone should get them to kick him into touch, never to be associated with the club again.

strangely, in the recently closed thread a blade told me theres no message been given out with this sorry saga

ive said all along, its dragging uniteds name through the mud the more it goes on and on, and is only gonna get worse.

some people cant see the wood for the trees

The braindead morons who sent these abusive , threatening tweets to a woman doing the right thing are every bit as vile and despicable as the unrepentant , un-remorseful Rapist Evans himself. In no other industry would a convicted rapist ,ex-employee be allowed to damage the companies image and brand. What the hell are sheffield united thinking getting involved with this man . ? For me, this has permanently damaged their business and name .

Dont think any right minded person could defend those.

'Right minded person' and 'football supporter' Bit of a contradiction going on there?

strangely, in the recently closed thread a blade told me theres no message been given out with this sorry saga

ive said all along, its dragging uniteds name through the mud the more it goes on and on, and is only gonna get worse.

some people cant see the wood for the trees

Just seen on Calendar News that a sponsor has pulled the plug today , a Nutrients company who Jonny Nelson is a shareholder with.

A spokesman on BBC radio 5 live has just announced that the tweets were from and I quote 'A well known cyber bullying gang' so once again can I ask the Moderators, can you remove from the thread title that is was posted by SUFC fans.

The club has been dragged through the mud far too many times recently & this does not help.

Just seen on Calendar News that a sponsor has pulled the plug today , a Nutrients company who Jonny Nelson is a shareholder with.

Is this the same Johnny Nelson who worships mike Tyson and on an interview he did for sky warmly shakes Tysons hand and thanks him for saving his life?

The same Mike Tyson who is convicted of raping a sober 18 year old?

But at least we have all heard of the nutrition company now where as we hadn't before!!

A spokesman on BBC radio 5 live has just announced that the tweets were from and I quote 'A well known cyber bullying gang' so once again can I ask the Moderators, can you remove from the thread title that is was posted by SUFC fans.

The club has been dragged through the mud far too many times recently & this does not help.

So how do you know that this well known 'cyber bullying gang' aren't Unitedites?

---------- Post added 14-11-2014 at 18:33 ----------

Is this the same Johnny Nelson who worships mike Tyson and on an interview he did for sky warmly shakes Tysons hand and thanks him for saving his life?

The same Mike Tyson who is convicted of raping a sober 18 year old?

But at least we have all heard of the nutrition company now where as we hadn't before!!

So two wrongs make a right?

That doesn't mean that they can't also be United fans.

So how do you know that this well known 'cyber bullying gang' aren't Unitedites?

---------- Post added 14-11-2014 at 18:33 ----------

So two wrongs make a right?

No I'm saying Johnny Nelson is a hypocrite

No I'm saying Johnny Nelson is a hypocrite

Maybe Nelson wouldn't do business with Tyson?

Maybe Nelson wouldn't do business with Tyson?

Just hero worship and swoon over him = a convicted rapist

#DoubleStandards

Doesnt he support your lot at s6 anyway?