Moderators - please read!

Why when i have asked you to permanent remove my account from the forum have you failed to act upon my request!

Delete my account. I no longer wish to be a member of this forum! Is it that hard to action? Really?

SEVERAL WHOLE DAYS AGO I MADE THIS REQUEST!

Yes moderators, do it.....please :hihi::hihi:

Why when i have asked you to permanent remove my account from the forum have you failed to act upon my request!

Delete my account. I no longer wish to be a member of this forum! Is it that hard to action? Really?

SEVERAL WHOLE DAYS AGO I MADE THIS REQUEST!

If you going to go.... Just go... Are you begging to be banned so you can brag about it on your new form.... Pathetic :help:

Perhaps they are preoccupied waiting for news of that ambitious premier league loanee the blades are signing.

If you going to go.... Just go... Are you begging to be banned so you can brag about it on your new form.... Pathetic :help:

Erm no.... I am asking to be permanently removed from the forum as I don't want this forum to hold any of my personal details any longer seeing as though I won't be using it! A legitimate request in line with data protection....Again another post from an Owl who knows everything. :suspect:

Erm no I asking to be permanently removed from the forum ask I don't want this forum to hold any of my personal details any longer seeing as though I won't be using it! A legitimate request in line with data protection....Again another post from an Owl who knows everything. :suspect:

Look at me everybody I'm leaving .... Look..... Everybody .... I'm off.....

I'm going..... Now

:wave::wave::wave:

But if you leave, how can anyone PM you about your "Dedicated Unofficial Blades fansite, forum and chat room currently under construction. Going live in days!." that you're advertising and have been setting up for a couple of years, and keep popping back on here from to troll us all every 6 months or so?

---------- Post added 13-11-2014 at 22:21 ----------

I'm going..... Now

Do you remember the last time he left and we had a huge long drawn out 'I'm leaving now.......don't try and stop me..........I'm going now..........honest...........bye...........you'll miss me.........'

Guest sibon

I'm going..... Now

Not you too. Everybody seems to be off.

Please stay Shezza.

I'll lend you my Kevin Pietersen autobiography.

Not you too. Everybody seems to be off.

Please stay Shezza.

I'll lend you my Kevin Pietersen autobiography.

Not me I like it on here... I was taking the mick out of BB and his long goodbyes

I'll have the KP book though:hihi:

We answered your Helpdesk ticket and were awaiting your response when you started posting on the forum again. There's no law which says that you have to post if you have a forum account available to you, you know.