Thanks a lot idiot

We so many unisured cars on the road now, people have been installing DashCam CCTV in their cars. very popular in Russia and Asia.

Not alot of people install them in the rear windows though.

Ive got one in the back window. Its small but noticeable so people dont tailgate me as ofthen as they did and when they do i have evidence of their dangerous driving. The one in the front is the same make and model but tucks in neatly behind the rear view mirror. Unfortunately they dont operate for more than a few minutes once the car ignition is switched off.

We so many unisured cars on the road now, people have been installing DashCam CCTV in their cars. very popular in Russia and Asia.

Its not going to help as camera will only be on with ignition on

That's rubbish! Hate it when stuff like this happens to folk

I witnessed a woman smash into someone's parked VW in the Asda car park on middlewood road! and she made such a mess... but what I couldn't get over was when she hit the car she stopped, and instead of reversing she proceeded to go forward and scraped the front of her car all the way down the parked car!!!!! so instead of just a dint in the back passenger door the car ended up with a large scrape all the way down the right side of it!!

Best thing!! where she was parking, she had not one but TWO empty car parking spaces!!! what an absolute moron!

I stayed in my car and sneakily took photos of both cars in case she just drove off, but she did do the right thing and left a note on the other cars window.. THEN WENT SHOPPING!!

Its not going to help as camera will only be on with ignition on

The ones we sell are portable with a battery that also can be powered from the ciggerette lighter. They also come with a Mini SD card so you can use the card as evidence etc.

They are becoming really popular in Asia where people purposely throw themselves in front of cars to claim personal injury.

Like these......:hihi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce0zjI4EEw0

Edited by SaferSheff

Thank you to the imberseal who decided to collide with the rear of my car on Far Lane outside the doctors and didnt stop to leave details.

I hope that your vehicle is worse than mine and a major failure occurs on a country road with no one else around, just you.

Thanks again you horrible individual:rant:

I know how you must be feeling, some idiot reversed into our Range Rover last night while it was parked up down page hall and drove off.

Idiots like this need taking off the road imo.

Someone managed to get part of the reg, it was a silver Toyota avensis with the Reg starting FD06.

I witnessed a woman smash into someone's parked VW in the Asda car park on middlewood road! and she made such a mess... but what I couldn't get over was when she hit the car she stopped, and instead of reversing she proceeded to go forward and scraped the front of her car all the way down the parked car!!!!! so instead of just a dint in the back passenger door the car ended up with a large scrape all the way down the right side of it!!

Best thing!! where she was parking, she had not one but TWO empty car parking spaces!!! what an absolute moron!

I stayed in my car and sneakily took photos of both cars in case she just drove off, but she did do the right thing and left a note on the other cars window.. THEN WENT SHOPPING!!

Well, she had already caused the damage! Might as well go shopping ;) That car park is a bit of a nightmare though, tight margins all around when it is busy.

I feel sorry OP, things like this shouldn't happen but do. Let's hope your insurance covers it.

So many cars not insured ? Surely there are less uninsured vehicles now the police have anpr in operation ? They have it in there cars and on cameras everywhere ?

doesn't help you much now but I bought two cameras off ebay for my motor after it got bumped in a supermarket car park. Cost me about £150 all in to buy them and have them fitted properly

Bassett, there's so many on ebay / amazon, would you mind sharing the brand and model you have. I've been wanting to get front and back for a while but been put off by the fact most are £10 from China.

If anyone else has one they would recommend please post.

Thank you

im sure insurance comes down with fitted cameras

Bassett, there's so many on ebay / amazon, would you mind sharing the brand and model you have. I've been wanting to get front and back for a while but been put off by the fact most are £10 from China.

If anyone else has one they would recommend please post.

Thank you

Ive got this one:

Camera

I use it mainly for mountain biking, Although I do have it mounted in my van, It is very very clear you can easily make out number plates ect.

It does do the job, its is also very tough (ive crashed in it a few times and still works fine)

Hope this helps