Rugby on a pub TV in the city centre. Where?

Which pub in the city centre is the best place to watch England beat the Bok's?

I guess Walkabout is a given but Real Ale would be a bonus.

Does The Red Lion , Charles Street have TV?

Can England find that discipline, which the southern hemisphere sides seem to have, which allows them to actually WIN?

or

Are we just Corinthian chaps who seem to think putting on a good show is as important as winning?

Regards - more in hope than expectation!

We usually end up in the Forum for watching rugby league matches, but I'm afraid I have no idea about the beer.

I notice that last Saturday we had the ignominy of being beaten by New Zealand in both codes on the same day- that's quite impressive :)

Does The Red Lion , Charles Street have TV?

Yes it does, but I've been surprised a couple of times not to find the football on so unless the staff are particularly rugby fans I wouldn't hold your breath.

We usually end up in the Forum for watching rugby league matches, but I'm afraid I have no idea about the beer.

To be picky, The Forum is downstairs and as far as I know doesn't have a TV. Upstairs is The Common Room and they have millions of TVs. They also usually have a couple of real ales on so may be a good shout.

Edit: and they're definitely showing the rugby:

http://www.common-room.co.uk/sport