Found a lost Iphone..

No problem, nothing serious about it.

Went to see that movie nightcrawler yesterday and the criminal thief manslaughter murderer is the big lovely fluffy winning hero getting all credit in it, anything is possible.

And if someone really poor living in poverty accidentally would have found an expensive phone. I would not consider it a crime if they kept that phone, sold it or used it for their needs.

This could have possibly happened to your phone when it did not get returned but at least it accidentally ended up making someone else life a little better.

They may have had something to eat that night, F**k Karma.

So your not against theft then ?

So your not against theft then ?

The rich steal from the poor to increase their wealth.

They don't really need it, they got enough money but they want more and more anyway.

The poor steal from others. They often do this for survival, not to be nasty or greedy.

If I find an expensive phone I would return it just like most others would. Don't need two phones one is enough.

If someone poor cannot afford a phone and finds one by accident I don't consider that theft.

If someone rich has loads of money but tries harder to take more wealth from others to fill their pockets I consider it insane and criminal because unlike the poor people they already have enough to live comfortably.

I have a friend called Helen Andrews iv inboxed her long shot I know

Nothing worse than loosing your phone

id just take it to the police as it may I have find my iphone as a app

You dont say whether you can access the contact list or not. I suspect not otherwise you would have rung one of her contacts.

If it is locked press and hold the round button until voice control appears. then say home, or mum, or dad, or the name of the missed caller.

Good luck and respect to you for your honesty

Even if you found all the lost Iphones in the world and returned them personally to their owner you would not get any karma for it, nothing, neither good nor bad.

You talk about karma as if it is some sort of spiritual stock market exchange to invest into. Judging good and bad karma investments like some sort of social behaviour highway code.

Faith in humanity? If you need someone else to give you that and you cannot see it with your own eyes? Your own blindness and its incapacity to see is a greater concern than this humanity and its lost phones.

Why are you in such a bad mood all the time?

Seriously, one poster wishes another well, and you just make it your mission to jump down their throat.

Are all the Dutch manic depressives, or just the ones I've had the misfortune to meet?

I know you're still upset you lost the 2010 World Cup, but you lost to a superior (and cleaner) side.

Please, get over it.

And help yourself to some crack, I've heard Page Hall has it in abundance

The rich steal from the poor to increase their wealth.

They don't really need it, they got enough money but they want more and more anyway.

The poor steal from others. They often do this for survival, not to be nasty or greedy.

If I find an expensive phone I would return it just like most others would. Don't need two phones one is enough.

If someone poor cannot afford a phone and finds one by accident I don't consider that theft.

If someone rich has loads of money but tries harder to take more wealth from others to fill their pockets I consider it insane and criminal because unlike the poor people they already have enough to live comfortably.

So you're making the assumption that I could comfortably afford a new phone and the person who nicked it must have been poorer than me. You really are a complete idiot.

I suppose it's out there in the realms of possibility that someone who was starving found it. But in all likelihood it was found by someone who had just as much money as I have and decided to sell it because they wanted more.

Incidentally I have been so skint it's been hard to afford food and I wouldn't have kept a phone if I'd found it because it wasn't mine. I would rather get the phone back to it's owner and go to a foodbank, at least I'd know I was honest.

Thanks for all the advice, I have tried the button 'siri' thing, just keeps saying I cannot help you at this time.

Will try the Sheffield online.

Regards.

So you're making the assumption that I could comfortably afford a new phone and the person who nicked it must have been poorer than me. You really are a complete idiot.

I suppose it's out there in the realms of possibility that someone who was starving found it. But in all likelihood it was found by someone who had just as much money as I have and decided to sell it because they wanted more.

Incidentally I have been so skint it's been hard to afford food and I wouldn't have kept a phone if I'd found it because it wasn't mine. I would rather get the phone back to it's owner and go to a foodbank, at least I'd know I was honest.

Karma to you Pup. Pity all mankind didnt think this way, then this cess-pit of a world we live in would be a nicer place.;)

...this cess-pit of a world we live in...

Is it really that bad?

That sea breeze isn't doing your mental health much good.

Thanks for all the advice, I have tried the button 'siri' thing, just keeps saying I cannot help you at this time.

Will try the Sheffield online.

Regards.

Good luck.

---------- Post added 14-11-2014 at 09:29 ----------

You said you had lost your phone recently and did not get it back yet, now you claim you did not lose it but that it was stolen.

Can you please be clear if it was lost or tell us with certainty that it was found and what the founder has done with it.

Your phone could still be out there waiting to be found and when I lost my phone the lost and found did not come knocking on my door. I had to go there looking for it and asking if they had it.

If you are so skint to buy food then what are you doing with an Iphone? If I had a choice between a juicy tasty healthy meal vs. an Iphone let me tell you that you can not eat a phone.

I would also return a phone when found. But not choose to live in suffering misery and poverty when the freedom to have some salmon filet with asparagus is there vs a trip to the foodbank.

Have you tried (if locked) clicking on emergency & they might have medical I'd info in which I have set a next of kin contact number?